ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BL at $170 doesn't have any accessories or much clothing. I don't think that Enterbay is gonna release the birthday suit version of Arnold. It's gonna cost quite a bit more than that.

This is real Arnold face or Enterbay sculpt? :eek: Looks So Good.

attachment.php

Surely that has to be a real face, way too mental for a sculpt but holy crap i hope im wrong. Under $200 and it will oblitterate everything else :thud:

Collectors need more companies going into 1:4 scale. Sideshow needs competition, something to light a fire under their ass, and we need more options than just Sideshow.

Didn't expect this!
If this turns out as good as the ETD Bruce Lee this will sell out fast!

I almost buy another T2 T800 yesterday, now I will save the money for this 1/4.

Very unexpected, i'm definitely down for this so far. Awesome news, brightened up my Monday no end!

People say that EB's final products always ends up terrible,in some cases lately yes,but not every single time,their First Bruce Lee statue turned out great,while something went wrong with their second.
One things for sure though,even if they should ____ up their final T2 Statue,the paintjob will still look better than Sideshow's statues.

It's a shame that sideshow is the only option we have,because the paintjob is absolutely terrible on their human statues.

I e-mailed the guys at Enterbay. They said they have more items from the T2 licence planned, news soon...but I am all T2'd out by this point, even though that Arnold likeness is amazing for such a dark pic.

Back