ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big fan of Enterbay and a HUGE fan of T2.

It's about time someone goes after Sideshow's marketshare. Enterbay blew Sideshow's 1/4 Bruce Lee outta the water...let's see how they do with the T-800.

Enterbay, you have my attention.

:horror Wooow :horror the best likeness of T2 Arnold :clap

5383993593_1bbbf3215e_b.jpg

Collectors need more companies going into 1:4 scale. Sideshow needs competition, something to light a fire under their ass, and we need more options than just Sideshow.
Agreed. Sideshow really seems to be taking backwards steps with their 1/4 scale stuff without competition. This head sculpt, to me, looks way better than the Sideshow one. Though of course, it is not a production piece. Interested to see where this goes. A T1 statue of high quality could be my first Enterbay purchase.

Wow, wierd seeing an Enterbay thread in here. Well, hmmm. Watching this space. Much as I slag Enterbay I've wondered what it'd be like if they picked up a license like Terminator.

1/6 figures would be nice, not sure I'll bite on a 1/4 scale.

What need is there for 1/6 scale figures, unless it is something Hot Toys won't do?

I guess they could address the "squashed face" complaints some folks bring up. But frail body and extra $150 or so added to the price tag might not make it so desirable after all.

I e-mailed the guys at Enterbay. They said they have more items from the T2 licence planned, news soon...but I am all T2'd out by this point, even though that Arnold likeness is amazing for such a dark pic.

They have a few more licences planned not just T2 ;)

I'd take EB 1/6ths in the event they address the squashed face thing on arnie plus, yeah, if they included accessories etc or made figures that HT didn't.

They have a few more licences planned not just T2 ;)

are Enterbay capable of taking on more than one license at a time??

Collectors need more companies going into 1:4 scale. Sideshow needs competition, something to light a fire under their ass, and we need more options than just Sideshow.
EXACTLY, exactly. Monopolies aint good, for anything.

GG has entered in the 1:4 run too, so we have a few contenders in the table now. The more options, the better for us :clap

I like a lot the photorealistic portrait style of Enterbay. They reached unknown territories with the two Lee statues, and showed us how good things can be.

This is excellent news. While I own the PF, the paint job and the lankyness annoys me. I love HD02 Bruce Lee so I am super excited by this. This will be better than sideshows PF I'm almost 100% sure of it. The paint jobs on their human PF's are way too cartoony and crap.

Last edited:
This is awesome news and the more I think about it the happier I am

I've been looking into buying something Terminator 2 related in a bigger scale than 1/6th for a long time, maybe the 1:1 Arnie Bust or the PF but neither have ever seemed like a reality. If this is nice i'm definitely in for it regardless of the price!

from the black&white preview pic I only can say this is going to be Amazing!!!:horror. Maybe the best likeness for the moment .Very interested to see the final product:monkey1

Back