ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror Wooow :horror the best likeness of T2 Arnold :clap

5383993593_1bbbf3215e_b.jpg

Considering all the Schwarzenegger sculpts I've seen. They are pretty close. Enterbay wins out but it's not by much. And remember it's 1:4 not 1:6. If it where 1:6 Enterbay wins hands down. We haven't seen any 1:4 Schwarzeneggers from HT.

Great to see EB pick up a licence like this, really looking forward to seeing how this turns out & if it's anything like there BL's then were in for a treat.

It will be interesting to see if Sideshow abandons Polystone for the PF's if EB starts undercutting them on 1/4 statues.

I think the Sideshow(Trevor Grove) sculpt is really well done.

But sub par paints and odd proportions made it a lacking piece overall.

Sideshow_Terminator_Head_2_by_trev_solo.jpg

The Sideshow sculpt looks more like Thomas Hayden Church than anyone else.

I can see that only because you mentioned that actor but I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. It primarily looks like arnie to me. Paint is bad though, not Neca-bad but still bad.

I can see that only because you mentioned that actor but I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. It primarily looks like arnie to me. Paint is bad though, not Neca-bad but still bad.

NECA paint is a real russian roulette whether you get good paint work or something very substandard. Sideshow is getting that way too but they can charge half a grand or more.

I think the Sideshow(Trevor Grove) sculpt is really well done.

But sub par paints and odd proportions made it a lacking piece overall.

Sideshow_Terminator_Head_2_by_trev_solo.jpg

Agree. That is the best Arnold sculpt, looks just like him from T2. The HT and even this Enterbay proto are a bit squished.

Agree. That is the best Arnold sculpt, looks just like him from T2. The HT and even this Enterbay proto are a bit squished.

:goodpost::exactly:

it's going to be hard for anyone/ or any company to top Trevor's Sculpts. The dude's gifted.

I will not sell my T-800 PF, i hope this ENTERBAY sculpt is based on this scene.
0.jpg

...with "the gun"

Great news to hear that EB have got a licence like this, I'm just hoping it's not a one off. I'm not going to comment on the big man just yet, not until I see some proper pics but if this turns out anything like EB HD BL's then were in for a treat. Sadly I will have to pass this up no matter how cool this is, only because I'm well & truly covered on the terminator franchise with my HT figures but still looking forward to seeing how this turn's out. What a year 2011 is going to be for us collectors :)

Is this serious? I mean it only will be released in 2015? LOL!! They can't be serious. It wasn't even necessary to annonce it.

Great news to hear that EB have got a licence like this, I'm just hoping it's not a one off. I'm not going to comment on the big man just yet, not until I see some proper pics but if this turns out anything like EB HD BL's then were in for a treat. Sadly I will have to pass this up no matter how cool this is, only because I'm well & truly covered on the terminator franchise with my HT figures but still looking forward to seeing how this turn's out. What a year 2011 is going to be for us collectors :)

i dont get why some companies do this. THey pay alot for the license only to produce a one off??? :slap :dunno

likeness looks great. Hope the price is almost the same as their Bruce 1:4 :pray:

Better paint apps, better proportions, awesome sculpt...Thiswill trump SS's effort and a must have for any Terminator fan.

Wow, awesome news! And here I was maybe a week away from picking up the Sideshow PF too...

Back