ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^true.
@steven.guinta: I would appreciate it if you can tell us what kind of paint you used for repainting your joker.
my joker now looks horrible:dunno

jokerpaintchipping.jpg

now my joker has christian bale's mole on his face:lol:slap
if someone here, familiar with figure painting, I'd gladly hear any advice given.:thud:

God this is the like the batman dx rubber abs issue all over again:slap Seems after a time the paint will turn to ****.

jokerpaintchipping.jpg

now my joker has christian bale's mole on his face:lol:slap
if someone here, familiar with figure painting, I'd gladly hear any advice given.:thud:

I've used water based white acrylic paint and a tiny brush to cover a spot on Joker's nose... I don't know if the brand "Revell" is available at your place. I have painted a few figures with it and I never had any reason to complain afterwards. :lol

After all the different horror stories about this figure or the base, I'm waiting for the first owner who reports about a melting face or a whole figure falling apart...

Like the Joker said:
"...and I thought my jokes were bad..."

Enterbay beats them all in the "category of badness" so far. :gah:

Last edited:
That's the paint...

It covered the spot perfectly on the Joker figure, which I finally had to send back to my comic dealer due to the shorter leg, worn joints and the scratched aluminium plate issues.

Maybe we can all be thankful to Enterbay, that the makeup doesn't include any acids that will melt down the whole plastic head (as far as we know for now...).

Those quality issues are simply horrendous and even unacceptable for a toy that's only worth 20 Dollars.

If anyone attends a toy fair in the future, please contact the producers of that crap at the Enterbay stand and tell them personally about all those problems - instead of praising their "excellent work"...

It's not the customer's duty to repaint, repair or accept expensive rubbish like that!

Yeah but the thing is.... Enterbay's customer service in Hong Kong is absoluetly top notch. Even if i didn't complain and just briefly mentioned something like this happened, they'd offer to fix it for free.

But i do agree their QC is crap. They just need a good distributor like Sideshow to take care of their overseas CS. Hopefully their partnership with Diamond will fix the problem.

Yeah but the thing is.... Enterbay's customer service in Hong Kong is absoluetly top notch. Even if i didn't complain and just briefly mentioned something like this happened, they'd offer to fix it for free.

But i do agree their QC is crap. They just need a good distributor like Sideshow to take care of their overseas CS. Hopefully their partnership with Diamond will fix the problem.

Thank you for your information.

Good to know that the customer service works fine - even though I've heard that it takes quite a long time till they react to emails...

Both the Enterbay figures (Batman/Joker) I own are two highlights of my collection.

I never had considerable issues with Hot Toys or any other figure manufacturer in the past - the Joker was my first Enterbay experience and it was a very bad one, to say the least. :lol

Today I'm very happy that a friend of mine offered me his almost perfect figure - I don't think that I ever would have had the courage to order a second Joker from a seller without having the chance of inspecting it with my own eyes.

I really don't know if I ever should buy another Enterbay product in the future because reports of flaws become more frequent and returning an item to a foreign seller is not without any stress and extra-costs.

And so the mod started...full face repaint first....STILL not finished, though.
Next will be the hair...

from this

jokermod.jpg

to this...

Jokerpaint1.jpg

Last edited:
Weirdly i kinda like it more with the hair like that. Seems to capture that greasy hair behind the ears look.

When his hair is as it is out of the box, i feel like his eyes shouldn't be facing forward either. Which really makes me want to repaint the eyes, but i know i'd screw it up.

Thanks guys! But kudos to my wife that painted it! I didn't have the time and she does it way better than me! lol :)

She also re painted the eyes...made it whiter and also made it looking more straight...

jokermod2.jpg

Last edited:
Back