ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap, you never fail to amaze me man- but since your wife painted it, kudos to her! ... amazing work! :clap

Cap, you never fail to amaze me man- but since your wife painted it, kudos to her! ... amazing work! :clap

Lol, thanks bro, I told her! :)

Some more pics....

jokermod3.jpg

jokermod4.jpg

jokermod5.jpg

jokermod6.jpg

Very nice Cap! How are you going to fix the hair exactly?

Thanks! First I was going to "glue" real hair. Got the real hair already, tinted it to the right color...but I will see if it's going to work. If I don't like it how it's going I may just re paint his sculpted hair and glue the sculpted hair strands back in place...but I will give it a try first! lol

Right now I have him in this pose...

jokermod7.jpg

Thanks! First I was going to "glue" real hair. Got the real hair already, tinted it to the right color...but I will see if it's going to work. If I don't like it how it's going I may just re paint his sculpted hair and glue the sculpted hair strands back in place...but I will give it a try first! lol

jokermod7.jpg

How did you get his feet together like that? Mine isn't that flexible:dunno

thats a really awesome repaint.. cheers to you and your wife.. freaking awesome job!!

Thanks guys! But kudos to my wife that painted it! I didn't have the time and she does it way better than me! lol :)

She also re painted the eyes...made it whiter and also made it looking more straight...

jokermod2.jpg

Bravo!! :clap:clap:clap Looks really good.

jokermod7.jpg

Looks awesome. I did post in monkeys thread about this and possibly making a 1/4 sculpt. He did say he could add real hair to this and having owned a few of his sculpts, he does the hair very well.

I don't quite like the way the eyes are painted (they seem lifeless and starring into the abyss), but other than that it looks great!

Can't wait to see the real hair :D

was it easy to repaint it? I need someone to do that to mine. For some reason I like the repainted one better

I think it already looks amazing as it is !!!

thanks buddy!

How did you get his feet together like that? Mine isn't that flexible:dunno

Sorry to hear that. Mine is pretty flexible...

thats a really awesome repaint.. cheers to you and your wife.. freaking awesome job!!

thanks bro!

Bravo!! :clap:clap:clap Looks really good.

That repaint actually managed to squeeze more ledger likeness than the factory paint did. :clap

Thanks buddy, I though so too! :)

Looks awesome. I did post in monkeys thread about this and possibly making a 1/4 sculpt. He did say he could add real hair to this and having owned a few of his sculpts, he does the hair very well.

Cool, I will check his work out, thanks!

I don't quite like the way the eyes are painted (they seem lifeless and starring into the abyss), but other than that it looks great!

Can't wait to see the real hair :D

The eyes looks much better in person, but I may ask my wife to repaint it looking to the sides...let's see!

was it easy to repaint it? I need someone to do that to mine. For some reason I like the repainted one better

She did it for me, so I dunno if it was easy or not...doesn't seem too difficult. But Im sure I couldn't have done better myself lol

That looks sick. You considered painting the eyes looking right, sort of looking at the camera in the pose he's in now.

Need to know the painting process. Did you use a primer first before painting with the various colors you used? What colors exactly did you use: revell fiery red? revell white matt? revell black matt? Lastly, did you use a sealer after you painted the head sculpt? I want to touch up mine, and since you did such a superb job, I was wondering if you would share your expertise.

That looks sick. You considered painting the eyes looking right, sort of looking at the camera in the pose he's in now.

Yup, I said that in my answer above.:)

Need to know the painting process. Did you use a primer first before painting with the various colors you used? What colors exactly did you use: revell fiery red? revell white matt? revell black matt? Lastly, did you use a sealer after you painted the head sculpt? I want to touch up mine, and since you did such a superb job, I was wondering if you would share your expertise.

Thanks bro. She used a mix of acrylic paints, no specific brand, and mixed some colors to get the right tones. No primer was used.

Looks great! :clap

All of you should commission Kato on making at least the tie. It would greatly improve this figure IMO.

Thanks buddy and yup! That tie looks bad, it's one of the weakest points of that figure for sure. Looks like when you run out of ink and the colors starts to get faded or very weak...lol
I would be all over if Kato did a tie for it! :panic:

Anyone made a custom base for this guy yet? If I got one I'd love for a nice base to blend in better with my PFs.

Back