ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. Only issue I had, was a loose button on his vest, but the was an easy fix.

No pics at the moment.

Waiting on a perspex cube arriving, so I can do a base like the one I made for Batman.

It depends on international laws, I guess...

But a broken shoulder is a definite flaw and you either should get a replacement body or even your money back.

To keep all potential issues with my figure dealer at a minimal level, I try to avoid buying expensive figures from foreign sellers.

When buying items in Germany via internet, the seller has to give you a complete refund within 2 weeks if you aren't satisfied with the product. You don't even have to give your (figure) dealer a reason for returning the item.

Looking at all the quality issues I had with my first Enterbay Joker and even with one of of Batsy's cowls (a micro bumb due to a tiny air bubble in the casting mould which I was able to correct with a black wax pen and some SONAX polish), I just wait now for my pre-ordered 1/4 scale Rambo to arrive - and that's it with Enterbay for me then...

Without any doubt, their figures are great - as long they arrive without any flaws...

Whenever I order expensive figures or any other items, I don't want to have a bad feeling in advance about whether they will arrive in a pristine condition or not.

Please don't get me wrong: I am very satisfied with my two Enterbay figures which I own today - but all the stress shouldn't have been there in the first place...
mine brought in the uk from OnesixthBruce i doubt i will buy from him again I feel like i wasted £300...the quality is poor and it is broken :gah:

mine brought in the uk from OnesixthBruce i doubt i will buy from him again I feel like i wasted £300...the quality is poor and it is broken :gah:
Hmm, I wouldn't put the quality of the fig and any broken parts down to Waiman (Onesixthbruce). Broken parts and CQ issues are just a part of this hobby, not every figure you get will be perfect unfortunately. And it's not like Wai opened every figure and inspected them all. The fault will more than likely have happened at the factory / during transit.

Onesixthbruce is the best place to buy from in the UK. If you contact him i'm sure he'll be happy to help you out with the figure. He is the best, simply put.

Hmm, I wouldn't put the quality of the fig and any broken parts down to Waiman (Onesixthbruce). Broken parts and CQ issues are just a part of this hobby, not every figure you get will be perfect unfortunately. And it's not like Wai opened every figure and inspected them all. The fault will more than likely have happened at the factory / during transit.

Onesixthbruce is the best place to buy from in the UK. If you contact him i'm sure he'll be happy to help you out with the figure. He is the best, simply put.
that's all fair enough but surely a broken shoulder warrants a refund i'm not a happy customer that service stinks you would feel the same way if the quality of your purchase was low and it was broken :gah:

and i have contacted him i can't have a refund just a repair or exchange....with quality the issues i've had i'm totally put off this figure :(

and i have contacted him i can't have a refund just a repair or exchange....with quality the issues i've had i'm totally put off this figure :(

I guess an exchange of the body would be a great service if all the other parts (head sculpt, base, clothing) are in perfect order.

Just let him exchange the body and you'll have the best Joker figure available on the market.

Although Enterbay's qc sucks, this figure is a highlight of any collection.

I ordered direct from Enterbay. Joker arrived with a scratched up base and a long leg that I could not fix. After several emails and pics sent I received a refund. They also refunded my return shipping charges. Even though it was a huge disappointment and hassle they took care of me. I'll have to settle for my 1/6 Joker 2.0 DX but won't have a partner for my 1/4 QS001 Bats.

Alot of people have scratched bases- my EB Bats has one but I could live with it.

Any word on when Diamond will have this here in the US? Still January??

Sent my base back to waiman, he received it today, so hopefully Enterbay will be prompt at replacing it....lol...who am i kidding. If all the comments here are anything to go by i'll be lucky to get it within a year...lol

Alot of people have scratched bases- my EB Bats has one but I could live with it.

Any word on when Diamond will have this here in the US? Still January??

So because a lot of people have scratched bases does that mean it is acceptable? Would you buy a brand new car with scratches all over it. These things are not cheap and should be perfect out the box. :peace

There's so much protective foam in each box - but Enterbay can't succeed in protecting the aluminum plate of the base from scratches because they apparently haven't enough material left to cover the plate with while the metal rod isn't properly fixed and rotates in the package, doing all the damage... :slap

Well... I have bought another single base on eBay - just in case a TDK-Batsy will see the light of day in the future...

Enterbay should learn from all the returned items... But quite frankly, my hopes aren't that high that this will ever happen.

so it finally happens to me.....
this evening I noticed, the "make up" on the nose near the eye is gone:slap
I remembered that yesterday I found a little white and sticky thing. I thought that was a glue or some kind of dirt.
I never guess that was part of my joker's face:dunno:slap

Maybe we can all be thankful to Enterbay, that the makeup doesn't include any acids that will melt down the whole plastic head (as far as we know for now...).

Those quality issues are simply horrendous and even unacceptable for a toy that's only worth 20 Dollars.

If anyone attends a toy fair in the future, please contact the producers of that crap at the Enterbay stand and tell them personally about all those problems - instead of praising their "excellent work"...

It's not the customer's duty to repaint, repair or accept expensive rubbish like that!

Back