ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own this figure, but you guys should definitely start an interest list for the tie and commission Kato to do a run once you have a group of committed people.

@cap: Can I use alcohol to thinning the acrylic paint if I want to?
I want to try to do a little bit painting but not sure what to do if something went wrong :lol

BBTS just got their stock in for this and the Batman. Should have my Joker paid for soon and have it my hands to go along with the Batman I have.

Id love nothing more then to get a 1/4 scale Joker form BBTS but my bill is so high right now form other figuers... I might be able to pick him up in a few months if I can still get one at a good price... I dont think BBTS has a pay plan ether...

I'm very tempted to get the Batman from EB, the sculpt is insane. I'm holding off because I'm worried as soon as I do, HT will announce a Begins DX, based off that studio visit back in June.

I don't think HT will announce anymore 1:4 seeing as their FIRST 1:4 product isn't even out yet...

I don't think HT will announce anymore 1:4 seeing as their FIRST 1:4 product isn't even out yet...
they already did announce 1/4 avengers.
it's typical of HT to keep announcing new lincense, although I agree right know it's unlikely they'll announce 1/4 batman begins suit

I am tired of these announcements...I dont want another one without a prototype at least. I think part of these announcements is to gauge the feedback of what figures are most desired..but a Chimpanzee could figure that out.

I am tired of these announcements...I dont want another one without a prototype at least. I think part of these announcements is to gauge the feedback of what figures are most desired..but a Chimpanzee could figure that out.

:exactly:
I want to see Ironman & hulk in 1/4.
but this time, I want HT really put their focus to QS001, so they can make the ultimate batman than can beat or at least up to par with EB batman

Two very quick pics of my Joker :)

Mz42N.jpg

rpIyu.jpg

Yeah, Ive seen some of the latest batch have a repainted/touched up nose and forehead area. Making it look kinda cheap, as they are just painted on top of it, when they should strip the whole paint on the face.

I'm guessing these are the re-touch up headsculpts that were returned by the previous customers due to the paint rubs.

Yeah, I wish I could do that as well. But then again, I think for the price these are going for, one shouldnt have to do that IMO.

I agree. I just had the money, so I figured why not. Depending on how much I love him, I may cancel my DX-11. Once I get my ideal Joker and the Avengers Cap, I'm out of collecting for good. I'm getting priced out.

Personally, I think the DX11>EB Joker. Though its kinda premature considering the DX11 isnt out yet.

I hear you man. This hobby is getting ridiculously pricy :(

I agree. I just had the money, so I figured why not. Depending on how much I love him, I may cancel my DX-11. Once I get my ideal Joker and the Avengers Cap, I'm out of collecting for good. I'm getting priced out.

Assuming you get one with decent QC like i did, i don't see how you could consider it any less then the definitive mass produced ledger joker. I really need to re-pose mine tbh, the hands are putting me off though since they're a nightmare to switch out. Hair dryer at the ready. Lol

Back