ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just showing some love for this figure :)

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0521.jpg

If i have one gripe with this figure it's that the sticky paint comes off real easy. I did the "weather" effects with my finger.

Paint on joker's nose looks like it has rubbed off?

Man, it shouldn't be like that at all. Especially straight out of the box.

Seems like everyone has face paint that's very tacky and sticky and that it comes off. What the hell?

Does the red paint comes off? I know the one in the nose comes off because it sticks & not directly painted. But how about the mouth area?

Is the paint like this on all of them? A figure that costs hundreds of dollars and they can't even seal the paint on?

Even after all the QC nonsense I've read so far, I was so close to pulling the trigger on this next week but an unfinished paint job is inexcusable on a high end fig imo.

I never had a figure before with so many qc issues (paint job, worn joints, one leg shorter than the other, totally scratched aluminium base) so I did send it back to my comic dealer and was offered a near perfect Joker from a friend, who was in need of money.

I wanted a refund but couldn't have one and mine had a broken shoulder surely that's not right do you think i should get a refund :huh

I wanted a refund but couldn't have one and mine had a broken shoulder surely that's not right do you think i should get a refund :huh

It depends on international laws, I guess...

But a broken shoulder is a definite flaw and you either should get a replacement body or even your money back.

To keep all potential issues with my figure dealer at a minimal level, I try to avoid buying expensive figures from foreign sellers.

When buying items in Germany via internet, the seller has to give you a complete refund within 2 weeks if you aren't satisfied with the product. You don't even have to give your (figure) dealer a reason for returning the item.

Looking at all the quality issues I had with my first Enterbay Joker and even with one of of Batsy's cowls (a micro bumb due to a tiny air bubble in the casting mould which I was able to correct with a black wax pen and some SONAX polish), I just wait now for my pre-ordered 1/4 scale Rambo to arrive - and that's it with Enterbay for me then...

Without any doubt, their figures are great - as long they arrive without any flaws...

Whenever I order expensive figures or any other items, I don't want to have a bad feeling in advance about whether they will arrive in a pristine condition or not.

Please don't get me wrong: I am very satisfied with my two Enterbay figures which I own today - but all the stress shouldn't have been there in the first place...

My second Joker has all the flaws people have mentioned. Wet face, crap tie and a coat the won't keep its shape. Just spoken to Wai Man at onesixthbruce and I'm going to send the whole figure back minus the box. Great customer service. He looks after his customers even if enterbay don't. My first joker had none of these issues at all. Very odd.

Well, this is mine and he came from OSB back in October and is perfect. In fact as he's displayed right next to my TV I still often sit and marvel at the paint app on this figure. The lines on the forehead etc are just perfect. I've bought every Joker figure released from the DN Trilogy and this one is easily the best figure produced. Has anybody had any feedback from Bill at Enterbay on these QC issues? I was considering ordering a second one of these myself, now I'm not sure.:dunno

SSquid

Sounds like the early ones had much better QC. This has pretty much sealed the deal that I won't order. Which sucks because I kind of like this character.

Back