Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beagle Bill's Endoskull.

UjsXZIK.jpg

gpuaWmM.jpg

nUsgtA7.jpg

Nna8Mi9.jpg

avOCxP8.jpg

9GNGM3V.jpg

IBkciga.jpg

t4fwsoK.jpg

HSf2vN5.jpg

V1V3Pez.jpg

Wow, didn´t know the T-X needed so many batteries.

They are in parallel so you actually don't. Works fine with just 1. I have had 2 of them and only kept 1 in like the pic. Really silly they put the pads over the screws too, but if you use all 4 it would last a really long time between changes.

Does this HCG Endoskull have the sound effects with the lights? I'd appreciate any info.

15r12dx.jpg

Bad photo, can't tell. My gut says no, because I don't see the bulb in the hole next to the cable.

The photo is not mine. It's was part of a eBay listing that is why I was curious. He didn't share hardly any info about it, and I know there were several versions made.

Does this HCG Endoskull have the sound effects with the lights? I'd appreciate any info.

15r12dx.jpg

The photo is not mine. It's was part of a eBay listing that is why I was curious. He didn't share hardly any info about it, and I know there were several versions made.

That photo is mine and not part of my ebay listing, maybe someone else used it without my accept. When you push button in the back it has a short tune and eyes turn on.

No, I read the link. I was purely commenting on the aesthetics of the bust. I stand corrected, I should have stated "it looks like a bad recast". Those teeth are very similar to the last run of the SS Combat Endo bust, hence the knock-off comments.

So with that in mind, you certainly could add it to the list of available T-800 Busts.

Just received another authentic M1 skull, the completed version.
Got it really cheap cuz during the time the base somehow deformed due to the vinyl material.
Super sharp details...can't believe now I have both M1 kit and built version!
DSC02651.jpg

Back