Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas, folks!
To Patton:
I got it from Japan where M1 originally came from. The seller seems didn't know/care what he was selling. And amazingly the light feature still works after 25 years of the production!

It's so awesome that everytime I look at, it reminds me how menacing when I first time saw an endoskeleton.
And again, the details are superb, here are some super close-up shot, I bet for the most of you, it would be the first time to see such striking details from an endoskull.
A.jpg
B.jpg
C.jpg
D.jpg
E.jpg
G.jpg
F.jpg

Wow the M1 looks awesome.Only the teeth I would repaint.
How can I get one of these kits?Cannot find one on ebay.

Wow the M1 looks awesome.Only the teeth I would repaint.
How can I get one of these kits?Cannot find one on ebay.

Just keep your eye on Ebay. Sometimes they only show up once or twice a year. I purchased mine on Ebay in 2016 for $400. The guy who owned it never built it so it's in like new condition.

I had previously purchased one of the Thai recasts and it's ok but definitely a bit smaller... almost like a child skull in comparison. I'll post photos of them side-by-side so you can see the difference.

My original M1 on the right compared to a Thai recast on the left. The original M1 is roughly an inch longer in height, width and length. I also included a pic of the entire kit and the neck/base.

lc1NlVC.jpg

lf23Hih.jpg

nI5PeGe.jpg

rBqZRx4.jpg

I believe the m1 kit is based from an original casting from Stan Winston, or from the molds, dont remember exactly but remember something about it from years ago definitely a great kit tho... except for that base haha

I believe the m1 kit is based from an original casting from Stan Winston, or from the molds, dont remember exactly but remember something about it from years ago definitely a great kit tho... except for that base haha

That is my recollection as well.

It's cast from the original mold as the description on the box says. Personally I don't care about the base, there is nothing wrong with it, even looks better than the Icon's. All I want is the most accurate endoskull with the sharpest details, that's M1 all about.
Some shots of the original 'art' box, it's still more 'arty' than the recent art box of ss wolf LSB bust.

GG.jpg
BB.jpg
CC.jpg
DD.jpg
EE.jpg
AA.jpg
FF.jpg

My original M1 on the right compared to a Thai recast on the left. The original M1 is roughly an inch longer in height, width and length. I also included a pic of the entire kit and the neck/base.

lc1NlVC.jpg

lf23Hih.jpg

nI5PeGe.jpg

rBqZRx4.jpg

Thanks for the pics.So only an original would be interesting for me.

Yes they are recast and yes it's wrong but they are actually very good quality especially considering they are a lot less cheaper

Yes they are recast and yes it's wrong but they are actually very good quality especially considering they are a lot less cheaper

Look at the teeth of that T2 endo. It's horrendous. Many have tilted heads on side. I wouldn't buy that for a dollar...

The endos are really bad.But the TX is really cool...if she will look like on the pics there.:wink1:

Back