Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter, I won't change your mind. Your statement is wrong. The only truly accurate endoskull is the one made by Chronicle Collectibles. That one was designed with CAD. What you saw on screen is what you get when you have the 1:1 endoskull. Regardless of finish, or what you believe re: the finish.

When talking about accuracy, you need to specify which movie endoskull you are speaking of, The Terminator, or Terminator 2. Both endoskulls are different.

HCG is more accurate than SSC, however, ICONS is more accurate than HCG.

You have not done the research I have. Ignorant, no. I am guilty of being a D!CK and condescending to people that make absolute statements about things they don't know about.

GBA8dfD.jpg

Did you know about this difference? (Doesn't matter, if you didn't, you'll probably say yes.)

WAmHGbL.jpg

yIjYRjr.jpg

More of my photos and endoskull collection here: https://imgur.com/a/YuS1w

There is also the M1 vinyl skull model. Very accurate, unfortunately, they used vinyl as the medium, prone to warping. However, soon, I will have a resin version of the M1 that removed the warping. I commission one to be built, and just for fun, the clear lenses will have clear purple tint applied.

For clarification, I didn't own the gold HCG, or the XFX T2-3D endoskulls. I've downsized and got rid of a number of my endoskulls. The latest HCG skull has blue lights in the base, and plays the theme song. It's pretty sweet. Audio could have been much better though.

j51D0ze.jpg

SC1DjXM.jpg

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but the HCG endo skulls definitely appear to be more accurate.

Late night, shouldn't have posted what I did earlier. You are correct, HCG is more accurate than SSC.

Edited - SC endoskull is a more stylized version. Made to appear more aggressive.

The one to own is the one that you like.

[FONT=&quot]The ICONS Endoskull was a recast of a previously licensed M1 Endoskull made from vinyl.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Only 50 gold skulls were produced when Arnold won office and he gave 25 pieces to his campaign supporters, the other 25 went to private collectors.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The XFX/HCG skulls were not numbered and there were less than 100 of the XFX version. If you have an XFX skull that has a plastic bottom instead of felt, you have a prototype.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Less than 250 T2-3D pieces were ever ordered and only about 150 were delivered.[/FONT]

Nice collection.

Thank you! I can photograph much better now and intend to retake individual and group photos of my endoskulls soon. I downsized, got rid of the pitiful Timeless Collectibles endoskull, the SSC BD, HCG clean original (since I have the "blue light base" version), HCG BD "yellowish teeth" (since I have the grey teeth version). The DVD and/or bluray busts are gone. HCG my custom "Green Eye" endoskull given to a friend. SSC my custom BD endoskull given to another friend. I did acquire an Artist Proof (AP) ICONS, so I have the regular and AP (can't help myself, have to keep both).

I have both M1 and Icon, from what I was told that Icon was based on a completely new sculpt but using recast M1 kit to produce both sides of the skull.
I think there is one timeless endo, looks like Icon but has strang round face.

I have both M1 and Icon, from what I was told that Icon was based on a completely new sculpt but using recast M1 kit to produce both sides of the skull.
I think there is one timeless endo, looks like Icon but has strang round face.

Timeless Collectibles endoskull was FUBAR. I had one, the details were muddy. It had numerous faults. It seems that they pulled it from the mold too quickly, didn't care, an chromed over it. Although a rare version, I got rid of it due to the poor job they did.

I can't wait to get my custom M1 resin, a sculptor reworked/repaired the warping from the vinyl. I'll post photos here when I have it in hand.

Really, do you, or have you owned every endoskull produced like I have?

Yes, I own, have owned, or have on order(Chronicle 1:1 full Endo) most of them. Not that simply owing them all would make an expert out of anyone, most of it comes from research and discussion.

Yes, I own, have owned, or have on order(Chronicle 1:1 full Endo) most of them. Not that simply owing them all would make an expert out of anyone, most of it comes from research and discussion.

I figured you would say something about "owning them all", which is why I followed up with my post saying, "You have not done the research I have. Ignorant, no. I am guilty of being a D!CK and condescending to people that make absolute statements about things they don't know about."

However, we still may have different options. It's obvious you don't like me, so be nice to yourself and add me to your blocked list. You'll be happier. In the end, it makes no difference to me.

I did post, "Late night, shouldn't have posted what I did earlier. You are correct, HCG is more accurate than SSC." Still, you focus on what you want.

I figured you would say something about "owning them all", which is why I followed up with my post saying, "You have not done the research I have. Ignorant, no. I am guilty of being a D!CK and condescending to people that make absolute statements about things they don't know about."

However, we still may have different options. It's obvious you don't like me, so be nice to yourself and add me to your blocked list. You'll be happier. In the end, it makes no difference to me.

I did post, "Late night, shouldn't have posted what I did earlier. You are correct, HCG is more accurate than SSC." Still, you focus on what you want.
Your smug attitude clouds your reasoning. I never said I was an expert. You ask me if I own them all, then are mad when I reply? I am not sure if you are calling me a liar or what you are trying to say. It just sounded like you were being a d!ck, you were, and freely admit it, so that is probably why I don't like your posts. Who would?

I did see your retraction about being wrong well after your other posts and after my other reply, but you left the rest so that is what I had to go by. You were wrong, got called on it, then threw a tantrum and somehow I did something wrong? Don't think so.

Nice photo ONEYE!

accuracy aside, I really like the SS for the menacing face.
The Genysis is so crisp and clean, I like that.
I like the paint finish on the SS bust.
The HCG is bad ass.

I have a cleaned up combat vet and the bust, am considering the CC Genysis, keeping an eye out for a deal.

Cool pic! Just can't stand the latest SS bust. They got it so wrong! Why couldn't the use the head of the 1:1 scale Endo? That would have been much better.
Can you post a pic of Beagle Bills? Cheers.

Cool pic! Just can't stand the latest SS bust. They got it so wrong! Why couldn't the use the head of the 1:1 scale Endo? That would have been much better.
Can you post a pic of Beagle Bills? Cheers.

I'll take a photo shoot of it later tonight.

Back