Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a difference between before and after

IMGP2977.JPG DSC06198.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys! I am still planning to prepare the clear lenses as well.

The red lenses are very easy to remove. One of them even came of by itself just after I received the bust.
Luckily they didn't use a strong glue. If you use a hobby knife very carefully you can just pop them off. I have used a special plastic tool with a sharp edge.

I am still not happy with the lower teeth. They are just too long. I know about somebody who took the complete jaw off to make the teeth shorter. I am not sure if I can be that brave though :horror
Edit: here is the link to that mod. You can see that his bust is looking a bit cross eyed as well.

The teeth on the SSC bust were always so bad compared to the HCG: too long, many were in one piece, not separate teeth, and on the new busts they looked even worse.

I slightly weathered mine and also separated the front lower teeth which were joined - it took quite a while to do it with a file and an x-acto knife. Here is a bad photo of the job I did, hope to take a better one soon:

Sideshow Endoskeleton Combat bust 50.jpg

Looking to remove the battle-damaged paint on the bust.
Running through the thread, I caught the use of non-acetone nail polish removal and to avoid touching the eye area with it.
That should do it, right?

Thanks.

Looking to remove the battle-damaged paint on the bust.
Running through the thread, I caught the use of non-acetone nail polish removal and to avoid touching the eye area with it.
That should do it, right?

Thanks.

As far as I remember, also don't touch the name plate.

Are the combat busts still available? I can't seem to find them anywhere. I thought people were avoiding the new ones because of the teeth.

Looks like they pulled the plug on all 4 of their 1:1 Terminator busts. Teeth on the new combat ones were very bad. Get an HCG one like the above pic off eBay and you will be much happier.

The HCG definitely looks nicer, but they're also way more expensive on the aftermarket.

I could be wrong, but the HCG endo skulls definitely appear to be more accurate.

Back