ELROND GG arrived today!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this item myself. Not great but not bad either. at least you can tell its Elrond/Hugo without trying too hard. i got a deal on it anyway. $25 so no regrets.

Saruman Update:

Weird, I was at a local store (toy anxiety, Phoenix AZ, awesome store) and saw the Saruman bust on display. I have it on preorder online, so didn't inquire, but apparently it's been sent to some vendors.

Saruman Update:

Weird, I was at a local store (toy anxiety, Phoenix AZ, awesome store) and saw the Saruman bust on display. I have it on preorder online, so didn't inquire, but apparently it's been sent to some vendors.

:rock :rock :rock on the Toy Anxiety - I'm gonna have to go by there and check it out...

did it look awesome?

I have one in hand. A very nice piece and will make a good companion for the Gandalf. The customery smooth cloak is all that spoils it but the likeness to Christopher Lee is very good next to the SS/W 1/6th Saruman statue.

Check out the Palantir though, mine has a flicker and not sure if this is intentional but quite a nice effect nevertheless. Anyone else got one?

Back