‘Ask Sideshow’ Questions Answered - LOTR & Indy - 02/17/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Sad, but true!

Like I said SS, will have to take it one PF at a time and guage the interest from there. I imagine they'll know pretty quickly just how many people really want the Hobbits once pre-orders begin. Another "2+ years sitting in the warehouse" Frodo PF and the rest of the Hobbits are doomed.

The Frodo PF has been sold out for quite a long time. Not sure how long it took, but I've only ever seen it listed as sold out.

Because of their height, I think they should've done Sam and Frodo together, then Merry and Pippin together. I would buy the hobbits seperately, but I'm not sure how many others would.

The Frodo PF has been sold out for quite a long time. Not sure how long it took, but I've only ever seen it listed as sold out.

Because of their height, I think they should've done Sam and Frodo together, then Merry and Pippin together. I would buy the hobbits seperately, but I'm not sure how many others would.

Frodo took about 2 1/2 years to sell out.

No kidding. :lol I've got to say I'm more than a bit underwhelmed at the quality of the questions SS decided to answer. Nothing about the Ringwraith PF, nothing about the lack of pre-order item's available....too much fluff, not enough substance. :(

What makes us think there were any better questions asked?:D

The only one I saw of mine was the 1:1 busts one.

I'm Famous!

You are really famous when you have a post published in Sideshow's anual Catalog!:D

Back