ELROND GG arrived today!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gideon

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the mail today came the Gentle Giant ELROND bust. I must say that I like the Weaving character the least of most of the LOTR film cast and his portrayal is one of my least favorites. The bust is okay - good sculpt- but it looks to be a bit too feminine and soft. The best feature is the sword in the scabbard being extended to an unseen Aragorn. That is just gorgeous.

I greatly prefer either the major Fellowship characters or the forces of Sauron.

I have a feeling I'll like, but not love this bust. With this and Frodo and Sam coming, I'll be up to 8 in this line already :D

Time to move them to a Detolf.

I have this one on order w/BBTS. Hopefully, Saruman and the Hobbits in Orc armor won't be far behind.

I can't believe this one shipped before Saruman...

:confused:

I have all of the LOTR busts from GG so far and still haven't opened a single one.

Same here Tom.:wave
All mine are still boxed away in the wardrobe, hopefully someday soon I will be able to get some display cabinets and bring them out of hiding :D

Im looking forward to seeing all of them, they look stunning from the pictures and the ones released so far are excellent.
GG really are throwing these things out very fast and furiously.
:D x

I can't believe this one shipped before Saruman...

:confused:

I have all of the LOTR busts from GG so far and still haven't opened a single one.

Well, I hope none of them have hidden damage or flaws when you DO open them, Tom !

This looks bad to me. Just bad. Not meaning to offend those that like it. I just think this thing looks NOTHING like Hugo. As good as the GG LOTR bust line has been so far, this one just screws the pooch. Terrible IMO.

Back