eFx: Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH "Xtreme" Edition Lightsaber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy the eFx Obi-Wan Kenobi Xtreme?

• Total voters
Screw the re-released lightsabers, bring back the thermal detonator!!!

IMG_1354.jpg

:chew

I'm not sure if I'll break down and order this. Owning the two MR versions I kind of feel like I should pick it up to complete the 'set'. Costs alot though..

Bumping a very old thread, but here's the latest news from the eFX newsletter:

We know that many of you have been patiently waiting for the release of our Obi-Wan Kenobi Reveal (formerly known as "Xtreme) Lightsaber from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope . Unfortunately, I am sorry to announce that we have temporarily postponed the release of this product for now. There were too many manufacturing issues that could not be resolved to meet our specifications. We are now in the process of redesigning the lightsaber from scratch and will be introducing the new design later this year.

Yes I'm happy about the news about the Obi saber, it seems they had lots of production issues with that... it's good they are still producing the now Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber Reveal even if it has been postponed... in the meantime we'll see the first Lightsaber Reveal, the Luke Return of the Jedi Reveal...:yess:

It didn't bode well after all this time, not too surprising really. :slap

This company has a lot of promise, but they seem like they're slow to really get going, though maybe that's for the best, MR went a bit fast and it seems like that might have been their undoing.

This company has a lot of promise, but they seem like they're slow to really get going, though maybe that's for the best, MR went a bit fast and it seems like that might have been their undoing.

Yes actually MR had many great releases but very pricey and very close to one another... I agree with you Sean.

The helmets are cool, but I'm really hoping for the possibility of scoring some sabers I never was able to get from MR and so far the saber's have been very slow coming. I suppose it might just be that way though, MR did make sabers so eFX will probably, rightly, cater to things MR didn't make assuming most of their customers already own what they want from the MR sabers.

Honestly the Reveal Luke was done for them, there is a gut using the specs to make a custom version of the reveal over on the RPF. Thankfully eFX's will cost me half the price. I'm in for all the reveals as long as they give me some space in terms of release.

The reveal Luke is an incomplete saber right, like as if he was working on making it between ESB and ROTJ?

Back