eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you got it sorted. I wasn't thinking, but looks like I got the notice direct from FedEx (I too have signed up for their notices). I'm also waiting for Friday :)

Yes indeed all sorted out and anxiously awaiting my doorbell to ring...Fedex shows me its on the truck for delivery :yess:

I hope these guys do an Ultron head and the Infinity Gauntlet when the time comes.

I'm surprised they haven't made a tesseract prop yet

I hope these guys do an Ultron head and the Infinity Gauntlet when the time comes.

I'm surprised they haven't made a tesseract prop yet

Infinity Gauntlet is a MUST! That thing is a beauty!

infinity-gauntlet-odins-vault-thor-image-400x600.jpg

By Odins Beard, the Thor Mjolnir is beautiful! My hammer just arrived maybe ten minutes ago, and its stunning. Proud owner of number #55....yup, double digits..lol

Now for the shield...

That handle is pretty plastic looking whats it made of? The top of the hammer and base looks great tho.

If I knew how to post pictures up I would. I got number 158 in my possession and unboxed in on Monday (got it late on Friday as I was heading out of town for NYCC and couldn't do it sooner). It is absolutely stunning.

I asked eFX about the remaining props while I was at the convention and they believe the helmet will be ready in December. And for the remaining items I was told to look out for announcement later this year.... don't shoot the messenger :p

Got my email for the unpicked SHIELD badges. Most likely I'll receive mine in two weeks. Can't wait!

Lucky you. Can't believe I missed this. Haven't seen any on sale on ebay. I need this to go along with my other EFX Marvel props, once they all finally get released.

Lucky you. Can't believe I missed this. Haven't seen any on sale on ebay. I need this to go along with my other EFX Marvel props, once they all finally get released.

Apparently the badge was only for NYCC attendees. I wish I could have picked up one too. Hopefully they decided to re-issue them soon.

Got my badge yesterday, sweet set! :D

Anyone who didn't pick them up could have paid to have eFx ship them to you afterward.

Got my badge yesterday, sweet set! :D

Anyone who didn't pick them up could have paid to have eFx ship them to you afterward.

I would have totally paid to have it shipped. It totally passed me by. Don't know how Imissed it. By time I discovered it the preorder sold out. No way I could make it to New York.... Now I search the web in hopes of finding one for sell that I can afford.

I would have totally paid to have it shipped. It totally passed me by. Don't know how Imissed it. By time I discovered it the preorder sold out. No way I could make it to New York.... Now I search the web in hopes of finding one for sell that I can afford.

Sorry to hear that. eFX updated their site with shipping info shortly after the product was up on their site. It was mentioned here a few times as well.

Best of luck on your hunt!

Sorry to hear that. eFX updated their site with shipping info shortly after the product was up on their site. It was mentioned here a few times as well.

Best of luck on your hunt!

Thanks, yeah don't know how I missed it. Got busy and distracted for a few days. Bad timing to get busy I guess. Lesson learned. . . I am looking at one that popped up for sale on ebay. Going to wait and see if it stays within my price range.

Last edited:
Have we got updates on the Thor Helmet?

No Sir - when I was at NYCC I was told that they thought the Helmet was going to be ready in December and there would be an update later this year for the rest of the items as well. Don't hold you breathe for any updates that's for sure. After seeing how awesome my Hammer was I have no problems waiting for them to get it right rather than pushing something out :)

Back