eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some help guys.... I placed my order on the helmet & hammer 10/17/12. I sent several emails and made several phone calls and have never heard back from anyone. After waiting a year for this I figured I could wait a little longer so I decided to take the payment plan on my hammer. After faxing my info over 3 times and leaving 3 messages, they finally took the 1st payment on 10/18/13. (Still never heard back from anyone)

Now it's 11/30/13 (42 days later) and they have not took the second payment yet. Again, I tried to call and email and heard nothing back. This company has to have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Anyway, I'm not sure what to do. The payment plan says every 30 days. I don't know if they are waiting for my approval to take the payment or what.

Any help would be appreciated. I really don't know what to do. I hate that this horrible company makes such good products.

I will not be taking the payment plan on the helmet. I'll sell my 1st born if I have to. I am not going through this again!

Last edited:
I actually had great communication for a couple weeks when the initial shipment were sent. Had some issues with my credit card and tried to get squared away then communication fell off. After a week I noticed on their site that I could complete the payment via check out. Did so and within a week had my mjolnir. Wish I could have just done so through their site initially as opposed to having sign and fax papers.

Need some help guys.... I placed my order on the helmet & hammer 10/17/12. I sent several emails and made several phone calls and have never heard back from anyone. After waiting a year for this I figured I could wait a little longer so I decided to take the payment plan on my hammer. After faxing my info over 3 times and leaving 3 messages, they finally took the 1st payment on 10/18/13. (Still never heard back from anyone)

Now it's 11/30/13 (42 days later) and they have not took the second payment yet. Again, I tried to call and email and heard nothing back. This company has to have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Anyway, I'm not sure what to do. The payment plan says every 30 days. I don't know if they are waiting for my approval to take the payment or what.

Any help would be appreciated. I really don't know what to do. I hate that this horrible company makes such good products.

I will not be taking the payment plan on the helmet. I'll sell my 1st born if I have to. I am not going through this again!

Hey man, I know it's a long shot but there is a guy at the rpf forum who is always helping people with their communication problems with eFx. It's a bit of a long shot, but If I was you, I would msg him and see if he can help.

This is his profile: https://www.therpf.com/members/larbel/

This is the eFx thread on rpf: https://www.therpf.com/f78/efx-collectibles-announce-avengers-limited-edition-replicas-138060/index5.html

Good luck man!

PS: I finally get my hammer tomorrow... I'll post some pictures then. :yess:

I can not believe this company. 1st payment was made 10/18/13 2nd payment should have been taken out 30 days later. It's been 47 days, 12 phone calls & 6 emails. An I have yet to ever be contacted by anyone at this company since I placed my order 10/17/12. This has got to be the worst company in the world. This friggin hammer better be worth it because I'm seriously contemplating strangling someone.

I can not believe this company. 1st payment was made 10/18/13 2nd payment should have been taken out 30 days later. It's been 47 days, 12 phone calls & 6 emails. An I have yet to ever be contacted by anyone at this company since I placed my order 10/17/12. This has got to be the worst company in the world. This friggin hammer better be worth it because I'm seriously contemplating strangling someone.

Jeez that sucks. I'd be just as pissed as you if that had happened to me. After how long it took for the Hammer to be released I didn't want to take any chances and just paid in full ... and will do the same for all the other pieces should they ever be released. As an owner of a Hammer I can say the wait was worth it as it came out quite amazing.

Yeah, I ordered my hammer with BBTS because of all the complains I read (specially after their Star Wars Tie Fighter fiasco). The only thing I ordered at their website was the Thor helmet (since there was no where else to get it from) and I chose to pay in full once it comes out, to avoid all the bs.

I got say though, that Hammer is worth the wait. Damn, I could not have asked for anything more. It truly is a thing of beauty! I'm surprised about the weight too... it's pretty heavy! I'm fine with them taking a year to release something as long as things keep coming out like that.

With that being said, I hope you get your stuff sorted out, MovieManiac. Keep us posted, man.

Remember when the Captain America Shield was getting made? Yeah, me neither...

I'm newer to this stuff, and would have assumed dealing the eFX itself would be better than 3rd parties ... shows what happens when you assume ... :slap

I contacted them the same day I placed the order to cancel it because I found it cheaper. Guess what? Never got a response!

It wont happen again. Trust me on that.

yep, being a noob to this hobby can be really rough. I've learned my lesson plenty of times :slap :lol. I went with alterego cause they have it at a discount and they have rewards points like Sideshow. No deposit either. CS is usually A+ too.

Finally took my 2nd payment on 12/8 when it should of been 11/18. Guess they got one of my many attempts to contact them.... Or maybe not because I requested to pay in full so I don't have to deal with this bull****.

Oh yeah, still never heard back from anyone at this company yet.

The lack of customer service, just based on what I'm reading from some of these stories, is enough to keep me weary. However, I will try not to judge.

I'm anxious to see some in-hand pics of these items though. Glad to hear that the ball is moving, albeit slowly.

Last edited:
Was the fifth post in this thread.Ca nt say you were nt warned!

Oh....well, can't say that I'll be waiting around for these then. That's crazy.

2017???? Then, why are payments being taken now? That makes no sense.

Back