eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent my forms in on friday and received a "Thank you Michael" email but that was all. No shipping confirmation and according to my bank statements I haven't been charged yet. So im assuming I didn't make the cut and will now wait till they return from nycc.

Strange. I got the "Thank you Robert" email but I was charged for my balance and shipping on the 6th but I have not received a tracking number. Really hoping it was shipped....

I got a couple of reply e-mails (one to the e-mail I sent it from and one from the e-mail I ordered from) and a tracking # today. So it is shipping.

Hey Jericho - when is your Hammer's expected delivery date? Did you ask eFX for the tracking number or did they send it on their own?

Hey Jericho - when is your Hammer's expected delivery date? Did you ask eFX for the tracking number or did they send it on their own?

Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager.....That's how I got my tracking info. Mine was shipped on the 7th, and I didn't get an item shipped/tracking email from eFx. eFx's customer service blows....period. Mine is scheduled to be delivered on the 11th....:clap

Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager.....That's how I got my tracking info. Mine was shipped on the 7th, and I didn't get an item shipped/tracking email from eFx. eFx's customer service blows....period. Mine is scheduled to be delivered on the 11th....:clap

Great suggestion and done! Mine is scheduled for the 11th as well :yess:

Got mine in just now, looks amazing!

1ugy.jpg

Wow, the pictures and videos are coming in! I'm SOOOOOO happy I ordered this! The wait was painful but it's nearly over!

1ugy.jpg

v6t8.jpg

xjob.jpg

cuk0.jpg

[ame="https://youtu.be/Tik1XjL50Bk"]https://youtu.be/Tik1XjL50Bk[/ame]

Last edited:
Haha, guess you found my pics over at RPF.

Ha ha, yeah man, I'm a member there too. I have been following that thread. I just felt people here should get to see those extra pictures too. BTW, thanks for taking the time to do that.

So, does it have good weight to it?

Yeah, I would guess somewhere around 15 lbs, maybe slightly heavier than that. It feels rock solid. I was thinking of taking it home tonight to take pics of it with my Cap shield. I can put it on a bathroom scale but obv that's not accurate.

My only gripe is the leather wrap pieces aren't attached onto the handle as securely as I'd like, there's a little bit of play when you pinch it or grip it hard, but that's nitpicking.

EDIT: I take it back, just took another look at the leather wrap around the handle and it's pretty damn secure. No complaints really then.

Last edited:

Looks like you got it sorted. I wasn't thinking, but looks like I got the notice direct from FedEx (I too have signed up for their notices). I'm also waiting for Friday :)

Perfect pair! Also I weighed the hammer on my bathroom scale, can't get an exact read but it's definitely less than 9 lbs, I was way off on my earlier guess.

9v3y.png

95qp.png

Back