eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt Marvel will give the license to them again. A Captain America shield must be wanted by hundreds of thousands of collectors...why give it to these guys to take 3 years to not manage 1000 of them? Not a great return for Marvel surely? Hopefully Sideshow get it for Avengers 2...

I doubt Marvel will give the license to them again. A Captain America shield must be wanted by hundreds of thousands of collectors...why give it to these guys to take 3 years to not manage 1000 of them? Not a great return for Marvel surely? Hopefully Sideshow get it for Avengers 2...

Agreed.

Their focus seems to be SW "Legend" stuff.

I gave up on eFx and looked "elsewhere" for Marvel props.

Sideshow is notorious for having their own artistic interpretations of characters/items.
I'd wouldn't want them doing high-end props.

They're not used to that level of accuracy.

:yess:YEAH!

We are pleased to announce that your Thor Mjolnir is in stock and ready to ship! We appreciate your patience.
Please find attached our Credit Card Authorization/Lay-Away Agreement. Please complete, sign and return it at your convenience. Please read the instructions and our Terms and Agreement carefully. You have the choice to either pay the balance in full, or choose our lay-away plan.
Please note that we will be closed October 8 - 14 since we will all be at New York Comic-Con. So, if you choose to pay the balance in full and return the Agreement by Sunday, October 6, we will try our best to get your Mjolnir out on Monday before we leave. After that, the orders will be processed when we return.
When we charge your card, you will see 2 charges, one for the balance and one for the shipping/handling charge. For some reason, we can get a better rate for you if we process FedEx outside our shopping cart.
Once again, thank you very much for your patience! If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Bryan

:yess:YEAH!

We are pleased to announce that your Thor Mjolnir is in stock and ready to ship! We appreciate your patience.
Please find attached our Credit Card Authorization/Lay-Away Agreement. Please complete, sign and return it at your convenience. Please read the instructions and our Terms and Agreement carefully. You have the choice to either pay the balance in full, or choose our lay-away plan.
Please note that we will be closed October 8 - 14 since we will all be at New York Comic-Con. So, if you choose to pay the balance in full and return the Agreement by Sunday, October 6, we will try our best to get your Mjolnir out on Monday before we leave. After that, the orders will be processed when we return.
When we charge your card, you will see 2 charges, one for the balance and one for the shipping/handling charge. For some reason, we can get a better rate for you if we process FedEx outside our shopping cart.
Once again, thank you very much for your patience! If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Bryan

Yeah, how do I fill out a PDF file and send it back via email?

I have the ability at work to scan documents into PDF ... print, fill out, scan into PDF, then email that thing over to them.

On the pdf it states to not email it. Either mail or fax it.

Second page of the PDF, #12 states "If you are using the same credit card in your profile: Please print this agreement and complete the requested information and then sign and date the agreement. You can scan and e-mail the agreement to [email protected] or Fax it to us at (310) 573-9885"

LoL no worries man - you were spot on if you were using a different card than what was on file.:hi5:

Who woulda thought the next movie would be out before we get our hammer?

Avengers 2 will probably be out before the other items even go up for preorder.

What a shame! This company make great quality items but are the worst in every other category.

I thought the hammer is shipping. What's the deal? The Thor 2 hammer might be out before the eFx one...

I thought the hammer is shipping. What's the deal? The Thor 2 hammer might be out before the eFx one...

No, as far as I know it's shipping but Thor 2 will be out in a month.

I faxed my payment form over 3-4 days ago and didn't get any conformation or anything back. How do I know if they got it? Email them you might say... I emailed them 2 days after I preorder the hammer a year ago and never got a response.

I've just had it with this company but I can't stay away from their products.

I got a couple of reply e-mails (one to the e-mail I sent it from and one from the e-mail I ordered from) and a tracking # today. So it is shipping.

I got a couple of reply e-mails (one to the e-mail I sent it from and one from the e-mail I ordered from) and a tracking # today. So it is shipping.

Please, let us see it when you have it! I can't wait to get mine from BBTS.

Sent my forms in on friday and received a "Thank you Michael" email but that was all. No shipping confirmation and according to my bank statements I haven't been charged yet. So im assuming I didn't make the cut and will now wait till they return from nycc.

Back