eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It amazes me that is what... 4 years now they have not gotten any closer to getting this finished.
These should have been at SDCC ready to sell. Just unbelievable.

Sure they were still showing off the Loki, Ant Man and Starlord props at SDCC that we will most
Likely never get, too.

You know guys, if you want a nice Iron Man helmet then order one from Leslee at the RPF. Hands down the best helmet out there right now. This is going to be my next Iron Man helmet for sure. Check this thread

Here is what he is currently offering

IMG_3909.jpg

Were they showing off the aluminum Captain America AOU shields or have they given up on them entirely?

Did not look like it,, from the booth pictures I have seen. Just the original Avengers shield was on display
(even though it is sold out). Looks like they gave up on the Stealth Shield, too.

Apparently scrapped the Captain America helmet, as well.

Also interesting that they ditched the original Ant-Man helmet that was on display last year and made
the new one from Civil War instead.

Nice Black Panther helmet on display that we will also never get.

Starting to think that Bryan from eFX just likes spending money on making prototypes to display at cons, lol.

Really wish Marvel would take back the license from them and give it to someone who gives a damn.

I was so excited when I saw a pic of the Black Panther helmet, then super pissed when I saw that it was from their booth. Been waiting for this for months, I knew it was coming one way or another but it didn't even cross my mind eFX was going to get the license...

Now I probably will never be able to buy one, or in a few years maybe. Between this and all the new Star Wars replicas they announced, there is no way they will manage to release even half of those products in the next 2 years.

Starting to think that Bryan from eFX just likes spending money on making prototypes to display at cons, lol.

That crossed my mind as well :lol

Back