eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mjolnir is sold out, but man, it looks nice! Hefty price tag to boot, but it's understandable. I want to see some in-hand pics when the time comes!

Mjolnir is sold out, but man, it looks nice! Hefty price tag to boot, but it's understandable. I want to see some in-hand pics when the time comes!

My buddy works at a comic show in CA, he has gotten someone to bring one in to sell already. It is big, and heavy.

alterego still has it at a discount, you get points too

https://www.alteregocomics.com/thor-hammer-prop-replica.html

My buddy works at a comic show in CA, he has gotten someone to bring one in to sell already. It is big, and heavy.

You know what's going to happen....We're going to pass. And watch. Give it 2 - 3 years. And these will be going for double MSRP. :lol

I'm calling it now. I like the looks of this, but what in the heck am I going to do with it? I have a Buffy scythe on my wall, and that's already pushing it. :lol

It's still listing the Capt. shield as 'in development.' I don't see it on the 'store' page at all. And they even list Mjolnir even though it's sold out, so I'd like to think the Capt. shield would be there, even if it was sold out.

Checked their site and it's the Iron Man Mk VII helmet "In Development".

I knew I wasn't crazy!

Not completely anyway :D

40905L.jpg

I should have clarified sorry :lol

Their prop replicas look amazing so I've been poppin in here occasionally to see if that is ready for PO but no dice! :cuss

You know what's going to happen....We're going to pass. And watch. Give it 2 - 3 years. And these will be going for double MSRP. :lol

I'm calling it now. I like the looks of this, but what in the heck am I going to do with it? I have a Buffy scythe on my wall, and that's already pushing it. :lol

what do you mean what are you going to do with it? Tell all your friends you have the hammer of Thor from the movie Avengers! I guess you don't collect prop replicas. I think it's cool to have pieces from the molds of something that was used on film. It would be better to have the actual prop used on film, but most of us don't have hundreds of thousands for those, so this is the next best thing.

what do you mean what are you going to do with it? Tell all your friends you have the hammer of Thor from the movie Avengers! I guess you don't collect prop replicas. I think it's cool to have pieces from the molds of something that was used on film. It would be better to have the actual prop used on film, but most of us don't have hundreds of thousands for those, so this is the next best thing.

I REALLY like 1:1 replicas. I've got a bunch of Buffy ones, but Mjolnir requires some serious consideration! I don't know if I'm worthy!!! :lol

The one that I REALLY want though is that 1:1 capt. shield look-a-like that the one guy (on some site) was selling. It was brushed aluminum and colored. Looks amazing, like nothing I had ever seen before. If there ever was a perfect Captain shield, that was it.

Back