eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oder placed, paid in full, now...I wait.

tumblr_inline_n3ilx9B3sA1r9b28i.gif

I wish they would have had better pictures of the shield on their site and I thought the wall mount looks a little hokey. I figure if I don't like it, I should be able to get my money back out of it.

I wish they would have had better pictures of the shield on their site and I thought the wall mount looks a little hokey. I figure if I don't like it, I should be able to get my money back out of it.

Yeesh, just saw the wall mount. I didn't know there was a picture of it. Yeah, it doesn't look great at all, really cheesy and plastic looking. There's no need for the logos like the Avengers "A" or even Marvel for that matter. In my mind I was expecting something really sleek and refined.

Anyway, still PO'd. Lol.

I'm sure someone can come up with an alternate mounting bracket for it where you don't see anything behind it.

I'm sure I could whip something together too but it would have been nice to have it come with a nice clean looking professional collectible mount with a plaque with the edition number attached to it.

I'm sure I could whip something together too but it would have been nice to have it come with a nice clean looking professional collectible mount with a plaque with the edition number attached to it.

yeah, i get what you're saying but then we wouldn't have anything to wish for :lol

I think it'll be nicer than we think. I was quite impressed with the bases for Thor's hammer and helmet so will reserve judgement until I see it. So glad I'll be with 199 other lucky collectors to get this one early :D

I think putting this in a big shadow box with a black velvet backdrop would look pretty nice....hmmm...

I found a better picture of the shield on RPF from SDCC 2012. Hopefully they don't come with the scratches! :lol

efx-captain-america-shield.JPG

Kind of surprised after an hour they haven't sold out of the full price run of 200. I guess I panicked about getting on right at 9 AM for nothing.

Back