eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I've got too much on my plate as it is. Would be cool to get one, though I think I'd rather have a BD version.

The price isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but I've got too much on my plate as it is. Would be cool to get one, though I think I'd rather have a BD version.

Yeah, same here. I thought about it and the only way I'll get this is if they ever do a battle damaged version, which I'm sure they won't.

Been dying for one of these. I know people complain about lighting on the figures, but I'm held up on the red of the shield. Been watching Avengers and in some angles the red looks a lot darker than the shown in the Efx pic. Any thoughts on this?

Been dying for one of these. I know people complain about lighting on the figures, but I'm held up on the red of the shield. Been watching Avengers and in some angles the red looks a lot darker than the shown in the Efx pic. Any thoughts on this?

Thoughts... You want my honest opinion. I get sexually arroused when I see this prop replica...

It's the truth.

Thoughts... You want my honest opinion. I get sexually arroused when I see this prop replica...

It's the truth.

15xw914743.jpg

savageHULK said:
Hahaha. Dude, no joke. I would kill for a legit metal shield that I could actually use in home invasions, painted up just like this replica. Haha

What is Efx stuff made out off?

Been dying for a good, reasonable replica for years. Just iffy on the red at this point. But not sure if its the angles and lighting compared to what it actually is.

Captain America Shield Specifications:
- $599 plus Shipping/Handling and applicable taxes
- Edition Size: limited to only 1500 pieces worldwide
- Full scale (24") replica as seen in MARVEL's The Avengers
- Master patterns cast from the original molds used to make the screen used prop
- Quality fiberglass and metal construction
- Genuine leather straps

- eFX wall display
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity

Kind of hard to pull the trigger on this without photos of at least their prototype. If it looks like the one displayed at the Marvel booth during SDCC, I would order in a heartbeat.

What do they mean with the shield with this, "you are an international customer, we will give you a credit of $45 against your shipping charge. However, credit will NOT exceed the actual shipping cost."?

Kind of hard to pull the trigger on this without photos of at least their prototype. If it looks like the one displayed at the Marvel booth during SDCC, I would order in a heartbeat.

You know, eFx sucks in soooooooooooooo many aspects but I got give credit where is due. Their products will look exactly if not better to what you see in display. I got both their Thor hammer and helmet and those items were superb, man. What you see is what you get with the shield, It will look exactly like it did on their booth. If that's the only thing that is holding you back, I say buy it.

Back