eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed it is. I heard many bad things about ordering from eFX. BBTS is a pretty good place to order things from.

Yeah, I ordered my Hammer with them. Everything went down smoothly and it was really well packed. Plus, it's way easier to cancel with them.

I would love to order the shield but I've got way to many things on PO for this year. I guess most will get delayed though :/

Pre Ordered one thru BBTS. I couldnt pass this up. Now to hunt down a decent Thors hammer.

like what bad things?

I heard they take forever to ship and you never know when you will get your order. Things like that. Ask around just what I've heard and it's best to order from another retail place just because you want to know when you will get your product. You will just be sitting around waiting forever if you order from them directly.

eFX is using the fiberglass shields from Avengers which were 24", so this particular prop is screen accurate. The hero aluminum shields in TFA were 25"; I vaguely recall they may have built shields as large as 26" or 27" for certain shots. You'll notice Evans never wears his shield on his back in Avengers, so the smaller size isn't evident in the movie.

To me 25" is the size to get, but can't argue 24" isn't an accurate size since that's what was used in Avengers.

Still not interested until they make a BD one. Not that this one doesn't look good but a BD would be killer. Hope they all turn out ok for everyone and that the scratches in the SDCC pic are from them being careless from lugging it around conventions.

I put my order in at BBTS but I have to admit I'm intrigued by the Lager BD shield that also popped up today. Also looking into getting an unpainted shield and taking it to my buddy at a local body shop and having it painted up there. I know I saw someone on RPF selling the unpainted ones before so need to see if those are still available.

Back