eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, eFx sucks in soooooooooooooo many aspects but I got give credit where is due. Their products will look exactly if not better to what you see in display. I got both their Thor hammer and helmet and those items were superb, man. What you see is what you get with the shield, It will look exactly like it did on their booth. If that's the only thing that is holding you back, I say buy it.

Are you going to get it? I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. I think the price point is pretty reasonable for a licensed shield and yes, you're right, their company, aside from the lackluster CS, do make incredible props.

Are you going to get it? I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. I think the price point is pretty reasonable for a licensed shield and yes, you're right, their company, aside from the lackluster CS, do make incredible props.

I already have a shield coming, so I'll probably pass. If I didn't I would definitely get this, though.

Yeah, I may get this especially since it's based on the lighter weight shields. Price is decent and no where the ass-raping BK pricing of $1500

September! (seeing they had this in development since 2012, this could actually ship in September! :blissy
Just like the Legend Maul saber)

Just paid my deposit with my local efx dealer. :yess:

Isn't 24" Diameter a bit small? Factory X sheild's were 30" in diameter

Isn't 24" Diameter a bit small? Factory X sheild's were 30" in diameter

The prop shields generally ranged from 24" to 26" with different materials depending on what they had to use the shield for. I believe for Avengers they only had 24" shields and used fiberglass for the close-up shots. The TFA hero shields measured 26" and were aluminum.

The prop shields generally ranged from 24" to 26" with different materials depending on what they had to use the shield for. I believe for Avengers they only had 24" shields and used fiberglass for the close-up shots. The TFA hero shields measured 26" and were aluminum.

if your measure out 24" , that is a pretty small shield...almost kid sized.....it's easy to get away with it on close up shots,but an actual in person prop at 24" is small

This is my 15" custom prototype shield. I am trying out different sizes. At the moment, I think 26" feels the best fit for replica movie version.

kdkc9c.jpg

This is a must-have for me!

Pre-ordered from my local retailer...woohoo!

Cannot wait for my first Cap shield!

This is my 15" custom prototype shield. I am trying out different sizes. At the moment, I think 26" feels the best fit for replica movie version.

kdkc9c.jpg

you make custom replica shields with all the works???? 26"-30" I'd be interested in

Back