Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

i saw pictures of this body with black widow head and it seems to be a fair match... i was only wondering if all HT female (other than abigail) have the same skin tone ^_^

looking back at the pics of the prototypes..wish they sold that head as well.

Though expensive....

I'd say HotStuff female body is the best (well designed) female body for now.
stuff19.jpg

https://www.infomax.co.jp/figure/hotstuff.html

Good points:
Bendy (thick wire) neck/shoulder/abdomen... full humanly possible. Well designed unidirectional joints flimsy looking, seems robust (elbow/knee/ankle/wrist)

Bad points:
Wrist only up/down side by side not available.
Ratchating/Rotating hips/shoulder are weak/fragile/limited range/limited positions...

Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

Well it'll be fun to watch people who want "no visible joints" crumble in sadness when their Hulk bleeds rubber oil

Check the batman threads :lecture :lol
Hot Stuff body... from a Taiwan company puts HT and EB companies to shame (design, articulation and material):

Hot Toys/Edation could achieve with a tiny female body... a Large canvas like Hulk could/would be such an achievement.
stuff19.jpg

Hot Stuff body... from a Taiwan company puts HT and EB companies to shame (design, articulation and material):

Hot Toys/Edation could achieve with a tiny female body... a Large canvas like Hulk could/would be such an achievement.
stuff19.jpg

HOLD ON! This is exactly what I was talking about! It's perfect! Do you mean to tell me that the "technology" for this exists and yet Hot Toys doesn't implement it... at $200 bucks a figure? For shame...

so they did it on the skinniest possible body...and the frame is tiny which most likely means fragile.

If any of you actually think that would work on hulk or even regular sized male figures, you are out of your minds

There's a reason no one has ever heard of this company before and why the four biggest 1/6 figure makers (Hot Toys, Sideshow, Enterbay, and Medicom) dont use this design.

People just want things blindly having no idea what actually works and goes into these figures...people want everything (even if its impossible, at least right now) and they want it for less than $150.

It makes me want to laugh...
40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif

so they did it on the skinniest possible body...and the frame is tiny which most likely means fragile.

If any of you actually think that would work on hulk or even regular sized male figures, you are out of your minds

That would be a matter of simply enlarging the frame to fit with the size of the figure. Make a bigger and stronger frame and it will do fine on bigger figures.

There's a reason no one has ever heard of this company before and why the four biggest 1/6 figure makers (Hot Toys, Sideshow, Enterbay, and Medicom) dont use this design.

People just want things blindly having no idea what actually works and goes into these figures...

Are you afraid of change or something? That is clearly a superior design. A seamless body, with no wrist joints and bendable fingers. That is the future guy! It's like a damn 1/6 scale person!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T26I4-06y4Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T26I4-06y4Y[/ame]

people want everything (even if its impossible, at least right now) and they want it for less than $150.

A Hot Toys figure... for less than $150? Now THAT, is worth a laugh. For what they charge us, all figures should come standard with a body like that.

This isnt the thread for this discussion so I'm not going to argue the point anymore other than to say that I disagree and am perfectly happy with the joints we have now and am still under the belief that a rubber body would be the worst thing HT could do to any of the upcoming figures.

That would be a matter of simply enlarging the frame to fit with the size of the figure. Make a bigger and stronger frame and it will do fine on bigger figures.

Are you afraid of change or something? That is clearly a superior design. A seamless body, with no wrist joints and bendable fingers. That is the future guy! It's like a damn 1/6 scale person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T26I4-06y4Y

A Hot Toys figure... for less than $150? Now THAT, is worth a laugh. For what they charge us, all figures should come standard with a body like that.

What the heck is this crap, he's playing with her boobs and who knows what else after the camera went off.

LOL at those bendable fingers.

I fell kinda like a pervert watching that, i know its only a base body but the heavy breathing and rubber skin tone and poking the boobs = :FREAK:

It was the first video I found. It does a good job at demonstrating how the body works. It could be worse though... it could be a male frame, with some dude poking it's junk.:lol

It was the first video I found. It does a good job at demonstrating how the body works. It could be worse though... it could be a male frame, with some dude poking it's junk.:lol

Oh i repsect wht they are tring with the figure but it just comes off... Seedy :lol

I just don't see rubber bodies being able to compete with plastic/PVC, they just woudn't be sculpted or as articulated as well IMO

Hot stuff
^Cost around USD100... and well worth the price.

They are a new producer based in Taiwan. As a first product this is a great achievement every possible human articulation (except for one) though not that wide range. There are still things to improve and more robust joints.

Hulk could have an entirely thicker frame even metal frame (while maintaining a thick or thicker silicone flesh ratio).

Good quality/high grade silicone (true silicone, japanese gred)

https://www.infomax.co.jp/figure/hotstuff.html

Regardless, it's a moot point. HT is DONE with rubber bodies. Otherwise, we would have seen one on Jake from avatar.

Back