Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

Amazing.

Two things come to mind.

1- This might actually work as an Alien Ripley with hair mods and slight paint tweaks.

2 - Does this come in 1:1 ? :lol

Very impressive looking. Does look real. And I also think it looks like the cheerleader actress from Death Proof.

Very impressive looking. Does look real. And I also think it looks like the cheerleader actress from Death Proof.

That would be Mary Elizabeth Winstead who also played Lucy McClane in DH4. I see her eyes in the sculpt too.

Holy crap this is a beautiful figure, very well crafted. I'm sure it will be uber expensive...wondering how well the silicone will hold up through time.

name of company is edacation more like ejaculation :monkey3 very cool
figure im getting one anybody know how much is this going for ?

172943scc7ymxrczxktryb.jpg

It has pubes.

:lol That is the first thing that stuck out to me as well. Should be interesting to get some Slave Leias done with this body.

wow! I wonder how much the price would be for this figure! haha! I'm sure a lot of Twilight fans would be happy with this!

I don't see Stewart at all... I see more Jennifer Carpenter than anyone else

michael-c-hall-jennifer-carpenter-married.jpg

That would be Mary Elizabeth Winstead who also played Lucy McClane in DH4. I see her eyes in the sculpt too.

I'm convinced that this is who the sculpt of this very....interesting figure is based off of.

I don't see Winstead in it but at least the body will make a passable Ramona Flowers figure with minimal work since so many people do.

scott-pilgrim-mary-elizabeth-winstead-2.jpg

Weird...Those far away shots almost look real...also kinda looks like Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

First thing I thought too.

Will see how it turns out in production. I don't think it will too well. :lol

So what is everyone thinking, one piece (minus the head) silicone body with some kind of wire skeleton? If that's the case that shouldn't be that hard to make and the cost of the silicone cant be that high either. There really isn't a lot there. To me it looks like they scaled down a Real doll. Even has the same seams along the legs.

172902k181883ekp51b1q5.jpg

rdims.rdc

:sick That doll was much less sickening in "Lars and the Real Girl."

Don't think they'd be mentioning "points of articulation" if it was a simple wire skeleton. I'd expect it's got an inner action figure like the TBLeague. By the way, am I alone in wondering what "more than" 38 points of articulation means? (Maybe just that they dare anyone to try to count?)

Makes me wonder what we'll get if/when Edacation decides to put out a male body. :google:

I'm skeptical of the "38 points of articulation" claim myself, but I'm liking what I see so far. I would consider getting one if it isn't too expensive.

Edit: I just read Chad of SMcG's post on Triad's forums about what he found out about this figure through his contacts:

"UPDATED INFORMATION:
I just received word back on this product. As of right now, it doesn't look like it is set for any kind of production and as a result, no price point. On another note...TBL actually has a pretty good patent on this type of product and it may never see the light of day. They are keeping an eye on it and I know we all will too....."

If that's true, then...awwwww. I hope TBL takes a good hard look at this for their next revision of their seamless at least...

Last edited:

Friday-daaaamn.jpg

My first thought was she looks like a miniature version of a RealDoll. :lol

Was thinking of picking up the TBLeague body, but may wait to see what the price of this will be.

Last edited:

I'm skeptical of the "38 points of articulation" claim myself, but I'm liking what I see so far. I would consider getting one if it isn't too expensive.

Edit: I just read Chad of SMcG's post on Triad's forums about what he found out about this figure through his contacts:

"UPDATED INFORMATION:
I just received word back on this product. As of right now, it doesn't look like it is set for any kind of production and as a result, no price point. On another note...TBL actually has a pretty good patent on this type of product and it may never see the light of day. They are keeping an eye on it and I know we all will too....."

If that's true, then...awwwww. I hope TBL takes a good hard look at this for their next revision of their seamless at least...

Awww man. Then I hope TBL DO take a look at this body and learn how to make a realistic rubber body, theirs look BAD compared to this one.

Back