Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

Finally!!!! Some worthy 1/6 female victims to go with my Jason's and Michael Myers figs.

rdims.rdc

That looks like Miley Cyrus.. so creepy

I'm reading conflicting things about this figure--Chad, a dealer who has connections to TBL, says the fig is a no go, but others are reading that the figure has an MSRP of around $130-150 USD and release date of Feb 2011.

:confused: :huh :google

I do hope it gets released as I would buy one, even though people are saying that the head is not swappable (it's ok to me as I like the sculpt).

I don't see Winstead in it but at least the body will make a passable Ramona Flowers figure with minimal work since so many people do.

scott-pilgrim-mary-elizabeth-winstead-2.jpg

Eh, that chick isn't hawt or even cute at all . . .

I just red at Triad forum, the head can't be replaced?!? that is a big let down, her face is nice but the expression she has is kinda limiting the possibilities her open lips is a tad too much, if only it came with working jaw or the opening of the mouth is not that big it would bring more possibilities

I'm ok with the non-removable head. I guess it wouldn't truly be "seamless" with a swappable head...

Fixed head doesn't bother me. As for Feb 2011 release date on the one hand with 'maybe never' on the other, you'd have to dream about the former but put your money on the latter. Bummer!

I read over on the Triad board that this new company "Edaction" is based out of Taiwan and that they are in the process of getting this figure made for Feb. 2011 release. I hope it works out, 'cause I'd buy one if it matched the quality of the prototype photos.

I think patenting something requires detailed spec of the product, and not on the conceptual level, if they use different material formula, different skeleton than TBL then they don't make any patent infringement.

the neat seams match the 1:1 doll showed there, if the non swapable head rumour is true then I wish they would have a lineup of several figures with different heads or at least different hair and face painting to pick hopefully :)

btw, how do they make the paint stays on the rubber, or maybe they stained the rubber with pigment ink instead?

I read over on the Triad board that this new company "Edaction" is based out of Taiwan and that they are in the process of getting this figure made for Feb. 2011 release. I hope it works out, 'cause I'd buy one if it matched the quality of the prototype photos.

I hope this doesn't turn into another Eva

I'm no lawyer, but since they are based out of Taiwan, I imagine TBL will have a harder time enforcing any patent law as well.

I'm reading conflicting things about this figure--Chad, a dealer who has connections to TBL, says the fig is a no go, but others are reading that the figure has an MSRP of around $130-150 USD and release date of Feb 2011.

:confused: :huh :google

I do hope it gets released as I would buy one, even though people are saying that the head is not swappable (it's ok to me as I like the sculpt).

That sucks. I was almost tempted to get this then replace the head with the HT Jessica Biel head and just leave it as is. No accessories or outfit needed :lol

Back