Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

ZIPCOOLO's posted pics...

172752byydgdy5xdb5gx54.jpg

17275518iht001hut7y1a4.jpg

172758tn8zaauuyj9zbig9.jpg

172804ba7n7fwuvde5e3bg.jpg

1728065n5hp5hx5dupodzh.jpg

172811njrz0088u048rhut.jpg

172814r4u64niq8g9nlxjq.jpg

creepy indeed...not sure if that would be welcome at home...or for guests to see

Creepy but pretty incredible. It would solve some of the issues for figures I've always wanted to built but feared joint exposure like Lara Croft.

And wold help figures that bother me now like my Marla's knees situation.

Hopefully its not a coule hundred dollars, looks like that in the end and hands are not limited to slates.

WOW!!!! :love I can't wait for more info about this beauty.
Nothing about Edaction on Google...

wow! I wonder how much the price would be for this figure! haha! I'm sure a lot of Twilight fans would be happy with this!

those knees and shoulders are pure win, not so with the fingers, I suspected wire armature inside the fingers and it won't last or even pierce through the tip of the fingers with frequent posing...

Yeah... I can see disaster waiting to happen with people getting a little extreme with this figure...

Looks like we found our Slave Leia, gents. Unless it's outrageously expensive and the body deteriorates.

The most info is at OSW, but it's hard to tell where that info comes from. One post says it will cost in the range of a Hot Toys figure. It's stated that it is made of medical-grade silicone, which immediately brings to mind the very expensive Arte Tokyo figure that was accompanied by a supply of talc and cautions about excessive handling and posing. The Edaction's biggest departure from the TBLeague that we can see (besides more realistic and modest proportions) is the attached hands and feet. The TBLeague kept standard ankle cups, and it needs them. I can't help but notice that this figure is supported by a stand in most pictures, and it may be difficult to balance with ankles that are completely enclosed. The hands don't appear to be articulated (so there goes your Lara Croft dream - it won't hold a gun). Also, it appears it can only bend slightly in the middle. The bends at the knees and elbows that we can see in the pictures look like the similar ones on the TBLeague body.

Unanswered: who is Edaction? Where are they? Has production begun? Where will it be available? Will we need a video to learn how not to break it? Does it really have 38 points of articulation? (The TBLeague claims 33...I like the figure but can't find 33 points.) Cost however seems likely to be triple the TBLeague. Let's hope it has a strong inner skeleton.

BTW, I think the calves are ugly. Look like boys' legs. But overall, very promising. Hope more companies tackle this seamless concept.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Now imagine that but along the lines of Enterbay Bruce Lee GoD :wink1:

Back