eBay member ryan1383... wow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!? :lol

Watcha talkin about woman!

Let your loyalty to Danny flow through the fruit of your loins tonight, hold him close & tight; sales & money is not something you need to make. You have plenty of money for your legal fees. Danny said that he didn't have money to hire an attorney, but I know that you do. You are so loyal to your beloved Danny, you will pay for everything and take care of all his needs.

Sincerely,
**********, Esq (PYG18)

I was just joshin' ya about this comment. :lol

This is exactly why I don't want to deal with Ebay. And couldn't he just have sent the broken bust back for a refund and kept the good one? I don't see why he had to make such a big deal out of it and give you negative feedback. Yeah you did say Batwoman instead of Batgirl, but he must have seen the pic and should have asked about it first before he bought. It gives me a headache and I didn't even have to deal with it. :lol

I just read the whole Pam thing, and that gave me an even bigger headache! :lol I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Last edited:
fat_bastard.jpg

"I'm dead sexeh!"

Back