eBay member ryan1383... wow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and he did ask which he was getting...after I mailed the items and sent him confirmation.

I absolutely hate people that pull that ^^^^. I can't tell you how many times someone asks me the condition of an item after they have purchased it, despite the fact that it is clearly stated in the auction anyway.

I sold nine items and I couldn't even bring myself to write long descriptions like I used to. I knew I was going to have problems with at least one of the auctions, so I didn't even try. I am partly to blame here.

I did laugh out loud when he wrote "I AM A HOT COMMODITY!" All I could see in my head was Christian Bale screaming at me. :rotfl

Are you a regular ebay user, i have a number for regular users to contact ebay regarding such matters.......GIVE all correspondence to ebay, explain the situation regarding offering a full refund etc, if ebay deems his actions unacceptable and 'offensive' they can remove his feedback. They did for an item i sold a couple of years ago.

:lol you offered him a refund if he returned the items,and still he kept going on and on that your auction was misleading and said the same thing over and over again.If he was afraid that you would never refund him when he returned the items,Paypal would at least have his back and refund him,he paid paypal right?

As long as I pay paypal i have no worries...

:lol you offered him a refund if he returned the items,and still he kept going on and on that your auction was misleading and said the same thing over and over again.If he was afraid that you would never refund him when he returned the items,Paypal would at least have his back and refund him,he paid paypal right?

As long as I pay paypal i have no worries...

Yeah, he paid paypal. I don't get it either.

He allready left you a negative so i assume you wont bother helping him out now.But as a seller i always tell buyers about paypal so they feel safe and nothing goes wrong,not sure if you told him about it but if you did he might have chilled out a little and not been so aggressive.

Who posts a picture of themselves on their ebay profile. This dude is a tool.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I think he's touching himself. :google

c975_7.JPG

Thanks for posting his name. BLOCKED.

i wish every one would stop using ebay and they would go out of bizzz .... they are total jerks thing there *^&^&^%*& dont stink

i wish every one would stop using ebay and they would go out of bizzz .... they are total jerks thing there *^&^&^%*& dont stink
yup...i've hated ebay for quite a while. i almost got scammed out of a hulk PF last year. paypal doesn't really help you unless you're the buyer though, they could give a crap if you're the seller.

eBay and Paypal seem to care less about the seller than the buyer. And it's the seller they make their money from. :banghead

Back