eBay member ryan1383... wow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont worry you haven't seen nothin yet. I'll refer Pam to you for your next auction ;)

LOL :lol
14ob0n7.jpg

Hot commodity, indeed! :rotfl

Good DSR's though!:rotfl

Ebay just made me a powerseller! I just am now back to 100 feedback, that's after my last account was banned at 400+ feedback. For what reason you ask? Me too, I still have not in a whole year have gotten my account back. My paypal got locked, and my ebay frozen. What crimes did PZ commit? Criminal he must be? My ebay account got compromised and I got the shaft. Multiple emails, calls,nada, I had to start again. It is a needed service, but give me a break. 400+ and they cut me down, yet 100+ and now they throw bronze powerseller status at me. It's a joke, but who am I kidding? Where could I find a Bubo MIB, or some random item? Ebay will survive with it's crappy sellers and buyers. It's all in the buyers hands now, ebay does not care about the sellers.PERIOD. If you sell on ebay, you will get a NEG sooner or later. It is just best to clinch your cheeks and wait for it. :banghead

If you sell on ebay, you will get a NEG sooner or later. It is just best to clinch your cheeks and wait for it. :banghead

IMO Negatives don't matter much on Ebay anymore. Everyone is so desensitized to them, it's almost expected for sellers to have negatives these days. HOnestly, how many times in recent years have you seen a seller with 100% feedback and gone "wow, that's something special" ?

IMO Negatives don't matter much on Ebay anymore. Everyone is so desensitized to them, it's almost expected for sellers to have negatives these days. HOnestly, how many times in recent years have you seen a seller with 100% feedback and gone "wow, that's something special" ?

I actually look for bad feedback, because I read through it. It dispels bidders and I can get something cheaper because less people will "bite". From a good seller that got screwed on feedback. That is what's wrong with ebay. :angelsmil

don`t worry mate for him , according to his feedback surely he is a pain in the a*s you have the respect from all the freaks here ...who cares about e-bay ???

don`t worry mate for him , according to his feedback surely he is a pain in the a*s you have the respect from all the freaks here ...who cares about e-bay ???

Nothing would be sweeter then this fool goes to bid on an item, the "BAM" blocked from bidding. Somewhere there is a site that catalogs these idiots so you can add them to your blocked bidders. I might return with a link. But yeah, use ebay as a needed tool, always get your money out of paypal asap. And hope one day, something sinks ebay and takes it's place. :peace

...not Pam :horror, she demolishes everything in her path, or at least she tries to.
She was one crazy lady :lol
x :peace

Who was Pam?

I may know, there was this one crazy lady that bid stuff on one account, and once she got it, she complained and said it wasn't MINT and asked for a discount. He feedback was all red, but since she only bought items on that account, she didn't care.

It was like py18, something like that. She freaked out cause I did not send an invoice within 12 hours and bought the same item from Nash. 1:1 Scarface Bust. After I apologized and simply mentioned that nash was a great seller she went ^^^^ING CRAZY! Came on the boards and went on about how him and I were "bad dudes". :lol

Who was Pam?

I may know, there was this one crazy lady that bid stuff on one account, and once she got it, she complained and said it wasn't MINT and asked for a discount. He feedback was all red, but since she only bought items on that account, she didn't care.

She was a freak, and not in the good way :lol
Gave Dannie and Nash grief then registered here and gave us all grief.

All you need to know is pyg18....I think that was her eBay anyway?, i blocked her when it happened, couple years ago now.
x :peace

Who was Pam?

This is I was talking about = rgannett

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=rgannett&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=1

Even since buyers can't get a negative feedback now, this lunatic is still up to her old games. Lots of "positive" feedback with negative descriptions. Avoid selling to this person at all costs.

She is probably THE worst experience I had on Ebay with her harassing emails.

Back