eBay member ryan1383... wow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, compared to rgannett and Pam, ryan1383 really is a hot commodity. I got a crazy one, but at least he isn't psycho. :lol

i feel for ya man, i just went through a some what similiar case with 4 grid aliens, i know he purposely took advantage of a rookie ebay mistake i made and in the end it kinda worked itself out, but there sure is some crazy sob's out there.

good luck hope it works itself out.

It was like py18, something like that. She freaked out cause I did not send an invoice within 12 hours and bought the same item from Nash. 1:1 Scarface Bust. After I apologized and simply mentioned that nash was a great seller she went ^^^^ING CRAZY! Came on the boards and went on about how him and I were "bad dudes". :lol

I sold pam a faux bronze Yoda vs. Dooku a few months ago. It was a pleasant transaction. I knew what to expect.:lol I basically answered questions before they could be asked and didn't have a problem.:lol

You people just aren't awesome enough to deal with people. Check out my positive feedback from Pam baby:
Excellent Transaction! Immediate Shipping, Highly Recommend! A+++++ Seller

I sold pam a faux bronze Yoda vs. Dooku a few months ago. It was a pleasant transaction. I knew what to expect.:lol I basically answered questions before they could be asked and didn't have a problem.:lol

You are the master! Only Banny could deal with "The Pam". :rock

You should have told her you are one of Danny's good personal friends and that you know me from the forum. Then you could have been a "bad dude" like me and Danny. Now you're not in our club, you suck :lol

Man, I forgot how insane that deal was... I've had some nuts and weirdos, but that is really the queen bee of them all :lol

You should have told her you are one of Danny's good personal friends and that you know me from the forum. Then you could have been a "bad dude" like me and Danny. Now you're not in our club, you suck :lol

I should have done that after I got my feedback. I wonder what her argument would have been?:lol:lol:lol

Remember when she was in chat and she was asking us all if we wanted to gang rape her or something? wtf????

LOL :lol
14ob0n7.jpg

He's got a 91 feedback and he's a hot commodity? I'll show that a-hole a hot commodity with my nearly 600, all buys! :cool:

:D

He reminds me of this guy watching the Jonas Brothers concert.....

View attachment 13725

If only I saved the voice messages Pam left me. :lol

Nash, I think I'm the bad dude on the right.

image_thumb%5B6%5D

You definitely missed out Bannister, now you have to choose from one of these guys.

z19088301.gif

Back