Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Dutch is arriving in 30 days according to the latest SS newsletter.

Finally got the Hot Toys Dutch yesterday. Opened it up and set him in various poses, then went to sleep and had Predator dreams. Dutch and some other dude were in the middle of a resort town infested with criminals AND the Predator! It was pretty much the greatest dream ever, and basically I'm going back to sleep right now in the hopes that it continues.

This is the coolest dream that there ever was.

I once had a dream I was in a big futuristic industrial hallway being chased by Aliens with the light at the end and running for it......:panic:

Except I didn't make it got eaten adn woke up in a jolt :horror

Here is a quick mock up I made to see these two together! :yess:

Has anyone done a better job than this? Or can you? I'm not very good at this lol

I'd love to see a good idea of what they will look like together with proper scale too.

But this gets me pumped up anyway!

DutchandPredTogether.jpg

The Predator "PF" already exist , the Stan Winston one ... When Sideshow was a good company and use the leather and cloth only when really needed and for small parts ;)
Once upon a time there was a company that release statue for the sweetness of do that ! Try to reach the perfection on each piece , with a limited numbers and really super exclusive ... Now only one word rule in SS : Make money ! Light piece , lazy eyes , terrible crafting ... Everything is fine to make money !! :(

The Predator "PF" already exist , the Stan Winston one ... When Sideshow was a good company and use the leather and cloth only when really needed and for small parts ;)
Once upon a time there was a company that release statue for the sweetness of do that ! Try to reach the perfection on each piece , with a limited numbers and really super exclusive ... Now only one word rule in SS : Make money ! Light piece , lazy eyes , terrible crafting ... Everything is fine to make money !! :(

This post makes little to no sense lmao

yep, and not as accurate as the SWS maquette :yess:. SS is better off doing a true 1:2 Predator, not that I would have room for one.

Neither would I but that probably wouldn't stop me from getting one. As for Dutch, I'm surprised I haven't received an arrival notice yet. He's been in the newsletter for the past two weeks.

Back