Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I'm thinking to cancel my order :( , I don't like the new stock picture :(.
What you think guys. The old stock
Pictures love died with the new ones pics. I really don't know what I going to do.

dont cancel until you see some in person pics. I think they just had someone take bad pics in the second shoot. You never know until you see whats being delivered to people's homes.

dont cancel until you see some in person pics. I think they just had someone take bad pics in the second shoot. You never know until you see whats being delivered to people's homes.

yes, I know, but I preorder the Ex, and they ship it before the people put pictures in the forum. but yes, I'm going to wait. :) thanks bro.

I certainly hope it looks like the photos that have been sitting on SS's site for the past 6 months or whatever. Aside from the weird texture of his arms, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the sculpt or design...

I'm also slightly worried about the final product. I wonder if I can delay mine from shipping until I see in-hand pics.

This is my first piece shipping direct from SS. I'm stripping naked and going on a rampage if it's a POS!:panic:

bea64494-d54a-f211.jpg

bea64494-d55a-5765.jpg

I don't see how people can complain about these pics.
If it looks this good in hand it'll be pretty much the best Sideshow PF paintjob so far released.

those are the old ones? lulz okay

Went and looked up the new ones on Sideshow's site. Not sure what the big drop off is supposed to be :dunno

The first batch looked like Dutch, the second batch look like the toy version of Dutch.

Can't be sure until we get some pics with decent lighting. I'll have no hesitation offloading this if it's not up to scratch. I only want to collect 1/6 but this one looked too good to pass up being a massive predator fan.

Look a few pages back, it's clearer in the comparison pics.

EDIT: Page 103 of this thread to save you looking

Last edited:
Those new pics look like !@#$.
I guess the new pics are posted so when we receive it in hand we won't be as shocked?

The first batch looked like Dutch, the second batch look like the toy version of Dutch.

Can't be sure until we get some pics with decent lighting. I'll have no hesitation offloading this if it's not up to scratch. I only want to collect 1/6 but this one looked too good to pass up being a massive predator fan.

Look a few pages back, it's clearer in the comparison pics.

EDIT: Page 103 of this thread to save you looking

Interesting pics on 103 thanks !
....I don't know, a lot of the differences seem down to lighting to me. But we will see I guess.

i seriously dont see what you guys are *****ing about, the before/after photos on page 103 looks not much different.

If the final product came out anywhere close to either of them, i will be very happy.

i seriously dont see what you guys are *****ing about, the before/after photos on page 103 looks not much different.

The flesh and appearance look much more natural, his forehead and hairline look different, the gaze on the second set is different with more scrunched up eye brows - could all possibly be lighting issue's.

The vest has changed from what looked like a nice leather to a furry velvet material.

You'd have to ask, if it's not that much different, why bother changing the photo's out? We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Last edited:
Back