Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Wow 500.00 for a hot toys statue? :monkey1 so are you getting Dutch? And the new dc line?

Ya it's $465 + shipping + duties and all that crap. So over $500 actually, for a figure that's not limited in any way. Too much for me. It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I have a hard time justifying it to myself. I had PO'd Dutch at one point, but he was a casualty of my cutting back, same with the Joker EX :lol

I saw that movie and loved the music and the story was kind of fun to watch. Great movie!

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 I was joking :lol

Can't wait for this piece, and I'm relieved that I'm not the only one in this crazy mixed up universe of ours who also thinks that Predator is the greatest movie ever made.

I'm torn between this one and the Terminator 1 PF as my Arnold piece for my collection. Overall I like this one better, but I already have a Predator collectible in the P1 LSB. I still don't have a Terminator representation, and both films were revolutionary for their time, IMO. Not enough space for both and I'm worried about the T1 issues. Tough decision!

Ya it's $465 + shipping + duties and all that crap. So over $500 actually, for a figure that's not limited in any way. Too much for me. It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I have a hard time justifying it to myself. I had PO'd Dutch at one point, but he was a casualty of my cutting back, same with the Joker EX :lol

Did you cancel your Joker EX PO? :panic:

Because prices are getting out of hand and I can't justify spending this much anymore. I only collect 1/4 scale now and when I see figures like the new HT Batman going for $500 with shipping, I think it's gotten ridiculous. So much more I can be doing with $500 instead of spending it on a doll or a statue.

:exactly::goodpost::exactly::clap

Yes :lol Gave someone else a chance. I know I could of flipped it, but I rather the next one in line get it.

Or you could have still got it and then let me buy it off you for all costs incurred plus a little more! :mad:

I'm still on the WL :(

My only WL is Joker unfortunately :( It's all good though buddy, I'm confident that it'll convert sooner or later :D

Hope you'll get it!
We were too impatient to go on a wait list, so did what we usually do to be able to afford what we want - Flipped a few pieces and got the joker from a local comic store - The owner is a SS member and usually sells Ex items for a premium.

I'm torn between this one and the Terminator 1 PF as my Arnold piece for my collection. Overall I like this one better, but I already have a Predator collectible in the P1 LSB. I still don't have a Terminator representation, and both films were revolutionary for their time, IMO. Not enough space for both and I'm worried about the T1 issues. Tough decision!

Personally T1 is much more iconic than Dutch. And it's an awesome statue.

Personally T1 is much more iconic than Dutch. And it's an awesome statue.

You son of a...

I hear what you're saying, but Dutch is by far the more hilarious character, and I think Predator is the more entertaining movie. So, the fact that we get a 20" Dutch statue is something I never would have imagined after all these years. Growing up there were some Kenner Terminator toys that featured a few cool Arnolds, and Kenner even made Predator toys, but I would have loved a Dutch in that line. The closest I feel like we ever got of more Dutch was in the old Aliens vs. Predator arcade game.

You son of a...

I hear what you're saying, but Dutch is by far the more hilarious character, and I think Predator is the more entertaining movie. So, the fact that we get a 20" Dutch statue is something I never would have imagined after all these years. Growing up there were some Kenner Terminator toys that featured a few cool Arnolds, and Kenner even made Predator toys, but I would have loved a Dutch in that line. The closest I feel like we ever got of more Dutch was in the old Aliens vs. Predator arcade game.

I love you too sweetheart. :wave

As a movie Predator is definitely more fun than T1 but since I tend to like sci-fi stuff T1 always wins for me

You son of a...

Agreed, as awesome as the old Terminator movies were, Dutch and Predator were always funner and more iconic to me personally. Heck, they made me join the Army.

cool bro, in the army also.....in afghanistan now bro.....be easy bro....my first infantry brigade ever

I got out a few years ago due to injury and know what its like, hang tough, do what you have to and be safe...if the time comes..."get in the chopper"

Back