Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

We need to all pester sideshow for a predator PF now!

Yes...and I want a button I can push that makes a laughing sound like him at the end of the movie...and a wrist bomb detonator that lights up too :yess:

The maquette is cool but way too much for collectors to afford these days in the secondary market.

Yeah I came in way too late in the game to even get a sniff of the maquette. We just need the classic pred to display next to Dutch, masked head for the exc.
I'm sure SS could spare some time for him rather than pumping out the 50 other versions of preds there are now.

i will be displaying with NECA 1/4 predator, one on each side of dutch , masked and closed mouth :nana:

Finally got the Hot Toys Dutch yesterday. Opened it up and set him in various poses, then went to sleep and had Predator dreams. Dutch and some other dude were in the middle of a resort town infested with criminals AND the Predator! It was pretty much the greatest dream ever, and basically I'm going back to sleep right now in the hopes that it continues.

Oh good for you. it is a nice figure. i told myself I wasn't going to get anymore PFs and then this was shown. thank God I didn't swear I'd never get another PF.

Finally got the Hot Toys Dutch yesterday. Opened it up and set him in various poses, then went to sleep and had Predator dreams. Dutch and some other dude were in the middle of a resort town infested with criminals AND the Predator! It was pretty much the greatest dream ever, and basically I'm going back to sleep right now in the hopes that it continues.

Oh good for you. it is a nice figure. i told myself I wasn't going to get anymore PFs and then this was shown. thank God I didn't swear I'd never get another PF.

Lol yeah I know the feeling. :thud: I always fail when so ething new comes out. :slap

Back