Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

The eyes will be fine, just gotta have some faith lol. Heard the same factory which painted Joker worked on this one.

For those of you in flexpay, when your last payment is scheduled to be taken?

This has been showing up on newsletter as coming in 30 days since 8/2/12. He should be coming soon if the newsletter is correct.

When I get this statue, I'm going to watch a Predator marathon. And by Predator marathon, I mean that I'm going to watch the scene where Dutch reunites with Dillion for the first time 270 times in a row.View attachment 50534

When I get this statue, I'm going to watch a Predator marathon. And by Predator marathon, I mean that I'm going to watch the scene where Dutch reunites with Dillion for the first time 270 times in a row.View attachment 50534

lol nice, there really is only ONE Predator movie in my opinion, I still can't fathom the love that all the ****ty sequels get :cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeah 2 is alright, it does have The Glove and some classic Busey, but those AvP flicks? ****ing please, cannot believe people snap stuff up from those flicks, same with **** from the prequel trilogy(and the extended Star Wars universe for that matter) If it wasn't in the holy trilogy then it can GAGF.

I actually love 2 for a bit of fun. Some good characters and the Predator action scene's are great. City hunter is an awesome design.

I actually don't mind Predators either. The AVP movie's are horrendous though.

I'm thinking to cancel my order :( , I don't like the new stock picture :(.
What you think guys. The old stock
Pictures love died with the new ones pics. I really don't know what I going to do.

bea64494-d54a-f211.jpg

bea64494-d55a-5765.jpg

Last edited:

Predator 2 is pretty good but the rest can go suck a ****! They're like ****ing pokemon now with about 50 different types: wolf predator, scar predator, granpa predator, sneezy predator. Hot toys fools lap that **** up! :lol

I like predator 2 and predators, other than that, blah!
I specially like Lawrence fishburn's roll on predators, he cracked me up.

Back