Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Do any EU guys here order from Cornerstone Comics? Just wondering if you typically get hit by customs on orders with them.

Do any EU guys here order from Cornerstone Comics? Just wondering if you typically get hit by customs on orders with them.

If the store is in America you will have to pay the usual v.a.t and handling charge :-( only way to avoid is to order from the eu. Best price I've found is £269.99 from collectiblesdirect.co. Still way too expensive for this piece IMO!

Ordered mine yesterday, regular version, don't like the sigar extra with dutch's pose.

Why would you order the regular? Even if you don't like the cigar the EX is the same price, will have a lower ES (better resale value if you need to sell in the future) and you don't have to display the EX portrait.

If the store is in America you will have to pay the usual v.a.t and handling charge :-( only way to avoid is to order from the eu. Best price I've found is £269.99 from collectiblesdirect.co. Still way too expensive for this piece IMO!

Thanks, well, I'll probably let this one go. Just can't afford it right now.

Thanks, well, I'll probably let this one go. Just can't afford it right now.

Yeh I'm passing too. Was really looking forward to this piece but IMO it's poor value for money. If it fit in with my predator collection I'd be all over it but aint got a 1/4 scale pred :-(

Yeh I'm passing too. Was really looking forward to this piece but IMO it's poor value for money. If it fit in with my predator collection I'd be all over it but aint got a 1/4 scale pred :-(

It would totally suck missing out on Dutch & have SS release a proper 1/4 scale pred to accompany it though

The pred maquette seems a little to large & the 1/5 pred statue is certainly to small ... It wouldn't surprise me at all if we see a companion piece for Dutch in the next 12 months

It would totally suck missing out on Dutch & have SS release a proper 1/4 scale pred to accompany it though

The pred maquette seems a little to large & the 1/5 pred statue is certainly to small ... It wouldn't surprise me at all if we see a companion piece for Dutch in the next 12 months

My worries too bro. Have the pred statue on pre so Im happy but if we get a predator PF I'll be gutted I missed this. As a stand alone piece it's not worth the £

predator_1987_1284x1024_231940.jpg

This is the pose.

images

Here's his triceps from the side. The size is there, although triceps are fuller on PF. Still think it's fantastic. Would rather have him too muscular than not enough like the T2 PF.

Why would you order the regular? Even if you don't like the cigar the EX is the same price, will have a lower ES (better resale value if you need to sell in the future) and you don't have to display the EX portrait.

My thought zactly. Was too lazy to type it up :)

The Pred PF, if it ever gets released, can be a standalone piece.

This Dutch PF don't really display well on its own without an accompanying Pred PF. I am passing on this. Will wait for the Pred PF. If it happens, I will be happy. If it doesn't, I won't get stuck with Dutch.

Too many good figures and statues coming and it's time to be selective in my purchasing choices.

I ordered the EX because even though the Cigar Head isn't the greatest EX is would still rather pay the same as the Reg and still get the extra head ;)

Nope, NECA's 1/4 Pred is actually closer to 1/5 scale 19"..but then again, SS could screw up the scale with this statue so..

Nope, NECA's 1/4 Pred is actually closer to 1/5 scale 19"..but then again, SS could screw up the scale with this statue so..

Well it would be a closer match. The sideshow 1/5 is supposed to be 20" (according to their website) and that pred is a few inches off of the ground (the base is a few inches tall) and getting ready to leap. The neca is a solid 19" inches standing normally. The Dutch pf is supposed to be 20.5" tall with a big base. So if given a similar sized base to the Dutch pf, the neca pred might look pretty good.

Back