Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Broke down and pre ordered it. Figured worst case scenario I would just display it with my Conan and Terminator pf. A mini Arnold shrine.

edition size should be stated by now. thats lame of them.

:goodpost: With an NRD required it should have been stated on the first day of pre-order imo.

That's true. I also think sideshow exclusives should be more exclusive. Maybe only have a 24 hr window to order and how ever many orders is the edition size. Unless the numbers blow way out obviously

That's true. I also think sideshow exclusives should be more exclusive. Maybe only have a 24 hr window to order and how ever many orders is the edition size. Unless the numbers blow way out obviously

True, with all the larger/open edition size stuff and they are leaning towards unexclusive exclusives.

The arm, weapon, and the length of the entire lower body has been tweaked a little bit. :D

If you cover either the upper or lower half of the bodya(original shot) with your hand for 30 secs, and feel/imagine the how the other half should be, move the hand the away, and you "should" able to see the obvious.

Check out the 360. It's hilarious.

c0f78ce45e3dec84631b30f4d401e31a.gif

Last edited:

The arm, weapon, and the length of the entire lower body has been tweaked a little bit. :D

If you cover either the upper or lower half of the bodya(original shot) with your hand for 30 secs, and feel/imagine the how the other half should be, move the hand the away, and you "should" able to see the obvious.

Check out the 360. It's hilarious.

c0f78ce45e3dec84631b30f4d401e31a.gif

After much deliberation I passed on his and now I'm glad I did. I said earlier in this thread that his legs looked too skinny but now, thanks to you, they are too short! Think yours looks much better proportioned but prefer the bigger arms. The biggest stumbling block for me was the poor EX, huge price tag and lack of ES.

Back