Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

The arms did belong to Arnold so probably were that big!

:lol For sure, they were big, but not comic book big. Even if the piece is designed for "Commando" it's still too big. They went over board with the arm. Sigh...what an amazing head sculpt but the body it goes with is just....:slap SO wanna love the piece....great job Sideshow. :mad:

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but why are the most of us (even me sometimes) trying so hard to find the negatives? Again a statue is not perfect, but I'm going to try and focus on the positives and really enjoy this statue. Even if it's just for the fact that it's one of my fav "classic" actors in one of my fav movies.
And yes, I do realize that the statue isn't cheap for something that isn't perfect, but the way this statue brings me back to the feeling I had when I first saw predator is enough for me.

This one will be a must for all of us, that's undeniable, but Thx is right, some Popeye proportions here.

I guess when you are producing 349,873 pieces at the same time you simply dont check or dont care about this kind of things anymore.*

*(come on Sideshow give me a break sponsored moment)

The governator made them enlarge his arms...

...along with some other parts.

Dissension is good, the point of discussing things is to bring up differing view points. That way we are able to see past our own preconceptions and opinions. As long as we are respectful of each other and our opinions it enhances the discussion of these products.

it could also be a case of sideshows crappy pics just distorting the statue. im on the fence with this one, its a great piece and do i get it to go with the the predator maquette if I grab one in the future.

I can't believe there is no ES announced for this yet. I fully expected to come back from Thanksgiving with the ES announced and sold out. I still haven't pre-ordered it.

The arm, weapon, and the length of the entire lower body has been tweaked a little bit. :D

If you cover either the upper or lower half of the bodya(original shot) with your hand for 30 secs, and feel/imagine the how the other half should be, move the hand the away, and you "should" able to see the obvious.

Check out the 360. It's hilarious.

c0f78ce45e3dec84631b30f4d401e31a.gif

I still haven't placed an order..but i willl.

The tricep is still the only (minor) issue i see with the sculpt...very minor. The legs and gun is a non-issue as far as i'm concerned. The original shot the legs looks slightly short, but after you see the piece from all angles, you'll see it's a non-issue.

I appreciate the photoshop, but i think your edit makes Arnold's arms look like "girly-man's" arms, not Ahhhhnold's arms. I said it before and i said it again, i would much rather Dutch's arms be overexaggerated than understated.

:lol For sure, they were big, but not comic book big. Even if the piece is designed for "Commando" it's still too big. They went over board with the arm. Sigh...what an amazing head sculpt but the body it goes with is just....:slap SO wanna love the piece....great job Sideshow. :mad:

Sonny Landhan is a big dude, with nice sized arms. Look at Arnold's arms next to Sonny's in that pic you posted...looks like the closest thing to a real life cartoon character to me. That's the main reason why i LOVE Arnold...he's a larger than life action star, that looks like he's out of a comic book.

The body is NOT :slap. Dude, stop judging the piece from ONE angle.

I still haven't placed an order..but i willl.

The tricep is still the only (minor) issue i see with the sculpt...very minor. The legs and gun is a non-issue as far as i'm concerned. The original shot the legs looks slightly short, but after you see the piece from all angles, you'll see it's a non-issue.

I appreciate the photoshop, but i think your edit makes Arnold's arms look like "girly-man's" arms, not Ahhhhnold's arms. I said it before and i said it again, i would much rather Dutch's arms be overexaggerated than understated.

Sonny Landhan is a big dude, with nice sized arms. Look at Arnold's arms next to Sonny's in that pic you posted...looks like the closest thing to a real life cartoon character to me. That's the main reason why i LOVE Arnold...he's a larger than life action star, that looks like he's out of a comic book.

The body is NOT :slap. Dude, stop judging the piece from ONE angle.

Hey, as long as you're happy, right? :)

Woot! Exclusive version sold out. Though I won't be surprised if it turns out to be like the predator lsb, suddenly in stock without even a low quantity alert bar up.

Woot! Exclusive version sold out. Though I won't be surprised if it turns out to be like the predator lsb, suddenly in stock without even a low quantity alert bar up.

i doubt it...that bust had major issues. This is a much better statue.

Scare tatic...it'll be back in stock soon or lots on WL will convert soon. Just a guess because the status changed pretty fast!

600 isnt a bad es

I expected it to be higher considering how long it was TBC

Scare tatic...it'll be back in stock soon or lots on WL will convert soon. Just a guess because the status changed pretty fast!

Scare tactic? With 600 ES? :slap

Anyway, I am happy to have the exclusive ordered. In fact, will be getting 2, as my sister ordered one as a BD gift for me, and by the time I found out she did, the deposit hit...

Yeah, they must have posted it shortly after I posted. Put myself on the waitlist. If it converts, great. If not, not a big deal.

Hi I'm new to sideshowtoys I have place a order just now but do they take a depoist on wait list or after converts?

Back