Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my most favorite PF. The only issue with it is why SS don't do new 1/4 P1 but instead 1/5. It's like buying HT Jake and you have no chance of getting Neytiri to display along with it.
BTW how much does it cost for 3 Super preds maquette now? Do they look good when displayed together? I got an offer which is quite interesting and need your advise. Thanks.

With the Maquette being 1:4 I think that stopped a PF, for now.
The whole 1:5 line was a wasted oppertunity imo although pretty good for the money.
I had the Falconer Maquette and hated the paint application. I've heard mixed reviews on these but that was enough to put me off buying. I wanted the Berserker to display with the 1:1 bust but a friend said it was pretty bad.

BTW how much does it cost for 3 Super preds maquette now? Do they look good when displayed together? I got an offer which is quite interesting and need your advise. Thanks.

You should be able to pick up the set of 3 for ~$600 or so depending on condition, EXs or not, etc.. and they do compliment each other. I sold my Hot Toy trio for them, but would jump quick if new better versions were made, but who knows if that will ever happen.

I had the Falconer Maquette and hated the paint application. I've heard mixed reviews on these but that was enough to put me off buying. I wanted the Berserker to display with the 1:1 bust but a friend said it was pretty bad.

i have only Tracker from these three predators. I like very much the pose but like you i hate the paint application. I think Berserker is the worst of the trio....

I have all 3 Super Predators ( Tracker, Falconer and Berserker ) my obsession with the franchise helps overlook any flaws :p TBH though the paint is more or less fine. I have more expensive pieces with worse paint.

I would be happy with ANY 1/4 pred provided it does not look like the P2 mess.

Here is one stinger!!! :rock

a7ave2a5.jpg

As much as I like this PF, I have been thinking about selling it. I sold my 1/4 P1 Maquette, so I don't really have a need for Dutch now.

you don't need to display it with the p1 maquette

it is an amazing pf,one of my favorites..i have displayed it with the p1 lsb..

but you now what is best for your collection :wink1:

here is a photo from my christmas decoration

1533870_1389405697981378_1792421730_n.jpg

Did someone modify a 1:4 NECA predator to be displayed with this? I thought I remember seeing it somewhere but can't find it now. I really want one of these but not sure what to display it with since someone told me the predator I was looking at was a different scale which I hadn't realised. It does look pretty cool with that bust though.

Yeh, the Predator is 1:5.
Some have recast the Dutch base to put a 1:4 Neca Classic Pred on. Depends if you're happy with the plastic Neca.

I was going to suggest getting the LSB which is an awesome piece.

I've got Dutch on his own in the bottom of a Detolf.

I keep thinking about getting the Neca P2 just to practice repainting it but they do look very plasticy, and I really don't like visible joints.

Back