Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a dutch in the mud camo....saw one on ebay buy was way too much money.... Anyone know a good customized that would do one?

After seeing some of the custom base shots, I might give that a go as well. It looks pretty awesome.

Yea, this particular base looks great when customised. The paint app on the foliage was a bit flat imo and needed a fresh coat of paint to bring out that jungle theme...the water effects and pred blood were just to add to the realism...best of luck with it :hi5:

I would love a dutch in the mud camo....saw one on ebay buy was way too much money.... Anyone know a good customized that would do one?

Yeah the one that the guy wants $1700 for because he painted him brown and put two sticks in his hands! These people are bat **** crazy.

You'd be better off buying a cheap regular for $300 (which is easily possible) and doing it yourself.

Yeah the one that the guy wants $1700 for because he painted him brown and put two sticks in his hands! These people are bat **** crazy.

You'd be better off buying a cheap regular for $300 (which is easily possible) and doing it yourself.

Yeah what a bat **** idiot!

I got mine last week too. Got the Regular Edition though since I couldn't wait for the WL to convert and the reg edition is almost gone.

uploadfromtaptalk1391594618165.jpg

No kidding, that is the way to go, would be cheaper even if you had a pro customize it. I got my perfect reg for $250 shipped so yes there are deals out there at least until they sell out then who knows.

I got mine last week too. Got the Regular Edition though since I couldn't wait for the WL to convert and the reg edition is almost gone.

View attachment 92124

No kidding, that is the way to go, would be cheaper even if you had a pro customize it. I got my perfect reg for $250 shipped so yes there are deals out there at least until they sell out then who knows.

Congrats on the regulars guys! :clap Not so much difference having an EX or a Reg...so win win either way :rock

Hey ashkanls isn't that yours? :monkey4

Btw my Dutch arrived last week. No problems. :)

Yes it is mine. One thing most of you don't get is I list it for $1600 but then I get people that make me offers. It might not say best offer but people around the world treat it as a flee market and make me offers. I have had offers from $600 to $1000 but at the end of day I want $1200 for it shipped outside eBay. If someone with deep pockets jumps in on eBay and pays the listed price then yay for me. There is always one person in the world that will pay that, I just need him to see the auction. Yeah Im 100% sure there is someone that is gonna say $1200 are you nuts.

Yes it is mine. One thing most of you don't get is I list it for $1600 but then I get people that make me offers. It might not say best offer but people around the world treat it as a flee market and make me offers. I have had offers from $600 to $1000 but at the end of day I want $1200 for it shipped outside eBay. If someone with deep pockets jumps in on eBay and pays the listed price then yay for me. There is always one person in the world that will pay that, I just need him to see the auction. Yeah Im 100% sure there is someone that is gonna say $1200 are you nuts.

You might get lucky ... if no one can see that you can buy a Dutch figure for less than retail and has no clue about Sideshow.

I mean you MIGHT get one also bat **** crazy buyer but if it was me I'd put it on for $800 (double for what is basically a slight modification). You can get custom sculpts done for a thousand, for $1500 you can get a the Pred 2 Maquette. Two grand your into legendary scale prices.

If it was sold out you might have a chance. As it is , your basically selling a turd that's looks like Jesus and hoping some religious nut will bite.

Wanna PM me and customize mine?

Back