Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the skin that bad in person? Hate the way it has all those large pores everywhere. Yuck...any not have them?

Is the skin that bad in person? Hate the way it has all those large pores everywhere. Yuck...any not have them?

Yeah, they all have those pores. I personally don't think it looks bad and have never been bothered by it, but some might be. To me this has a stone look to it, which I never thought was a bad thing. It just means it doesn't really look realistic, but still looks fantastic regardless.

Didn't know where to ask this, so I put it in this thread-there is a seller on ebay named musicfan66 who has sold around 4 or 5 PF Dutch Artist Proof figures. I bid and lost on one that ended today and then received a second chance offer below my high bid which was below the original retail price. Can these be legit? If you search completed sold only auctions, you'll see what I mean. Thanks in advance for replies.

He seems to sell a lot of SS stuff and many are APs and of the same figure so who knows. He has a lot of feedback so it should be ok. I got my regular dutch for $250 and I have seen others sell around that so $350 for an EX AP is not bad, but unless you really want the cigar I would wait for a deal on a regular.

He seems to sell a lot of SS stuff and many are APs and of the same figure so who knows. He has a lot of feedback so it should be ok. I got my regular dutch for $250 and I have seen others sell around that so $350 for an EX AP is not bad, but unless you really want the cigar I would wait for a deal on a regular.

Thanks-this isn't an EX-just the regular-I'm going to hold off for a better deal on a regular edition (the cigar is no big deal to me).

I won the dutch regular version for a great price. I did a swap deal with one statue for another, which helped me get this awesome piece that came with the statue, so dutch and the jungle hunter will look great has companion pieces

Very nice, congrats!
Many didn't like the skin texture on this statue. I love mine, the skin looks just fine to me.

Very nice, congrats!
Many didn't like the skin texture on this statue. I love mine, the skin looks just fine to me.

Yeah same here, it looks great on myn, just glad to get hold of dutch since they getting really pricey in preparation for the Jungle Hunter. Seeing the dimensions of my besta, so glad I cancelled the city hunter so I can display the Jungle Hunter next to dutch, shame it can't fit all 3 but oh well

Any know issues with this PF?? I have a deal working and want to know if there is anything potentially 'wrong' with it from SS before buying!!! Thanks!!!!

Broken cigars on the ex head is about all I can recall. Some didn't like the factory paint job and orange peel skin but they were all like that.

Problem? The real problem with it is this piece looks good in real life but NOT in photos. Anything else is OK.

Back