Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say the cigar is not necessary considering the pose. The smoke may affect his aim :lol.
But I still own it and it's in the box.

You also run the risk of the cigar not being attached to the head when you get it. I think some had this problem.

If people want to add water effects look up 'magic water'

It's fantastic stuff and easy to use.

Got mine this past week and I love him. Gotta say though Roberto's modified base has me spoiled now, looking at my stock base I am going to have to pick up some of that water effect for mine.

Thought that water effect was from someone crying above the base because how beautifel that predator blood looked like ;)

:lol :lol Nice one Nick! Plus its glow in the dark! :lecture :rotfl

aba3ytuj.jpg

Bruce is right! Love the big fat Stogie!! It's a nice option to have even though I choose to display with the reg head...Where ever there is Arnie, there's a stogie close by! :lol

Anyway, it's a great PF. Here's mine with the customised base :rock

4ury6e6u.jpg

Where did you get the hand grenade? Thanks in advance. :wave

Ordered! Used the Superb owl promo. $25 off. It paid for the sales tax. There was only $17 to gain in SS points. I figured I could wait on this one. While the stogie was an okay ex, for me it wasn't a must have. But I did want to eventually pick up the reg. Glad I was finally able to.

Back