Dual Display Diorama Obi-Wan Kenobi Sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way... really pretty disappointed it doesn't light up at all.

Even if the slab didn't light, something like this new dio, but beaming down onto the slab to replicate the overhead in Jabba's palace would have been really cool.

I am running out of display space and a Star Wars piece that I can display on the wall of my office is a great idea--but I'm not sold on this one just yet.

But the good news is that there will be an exclusive version--press the button on the control panel and a sound chip will play the Beastie Boys song.

As stated elsewhere, the preorder is up on this one.

I am just not feeling this. From the small overall size to Obi's oversized head, I can't see why this ever made it to production. :(

Wow....$159.99 for something about as tall as a 1/6 figure? That's a little pricey IMHO. I have warmed up to this piece but at that pricepoint I have a feeling that this will be easily had for much cheaper down the road especially with no exclusive.

It does seem a bit expensive since its only a half of a diorama but it looks nice. I'll have to think about it.

I don't feel it overpriced, but I've been collecting the Alien and Predator dios at the same price, and they're some of my favorite collectibles. Granted Old Ben doesn't have the paint detail of an alien or predator, but the quality is there same as a full dio.

If this was a 1/6th accessory to go with the current Obi-Wan I would have been very interested in this.

Yeah, this would have been a very cool 1/6 Dio. Still an interesting piece, but not something I have any interest in.

I love wall mountable pieces, space saving
happy0034.gif
but I just don't like it:mad:

yeah.. not a chance i'm going for this. in 1/6th?.. mmm.. maybe..
but even that is a big stretch.

Back