Dual Display Diorama Obi-Wan Kenobi Sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a Luke and Leia swinging across the chasm companion? Don't have to be from the same spot right? As long as they lock together, or how about a Cell Block Corridor with Han and the gang ?

As for a dio I'd really like to get Vader's meditation chamber, an iconic scene in Star Wars!

800pxchamber2eu5.jpg

I think I would have been more excited if this was an expansion 1/6 Environment. If its under $100 I might consider it....looking at it, the pricepoint feels like $89.99....anything over that I'll have to pass. I love ANH Obi but I think it'd be just a buy for the sake of buying and would meld with my collection.

More evidence that Sideshow is less focused on 1/6 scale figures. . .

I don't really understand the logic in this one, people are buying so many 1/6 scale figures that they are running out of room, so instead of making more 1/6 scale figures, let's make something that can be mounted on a wall. Shouldn't you make more 1/6 scale figures, which are selling well, instead of trying out a new product line, which will more than likely fail??

I mean, I can understand the real logic. Sell a sculpted piece for $150 that only requires resin, no R&D on different fabrics. It's just way cheaper to produce, less work intensive.

:lol Its a neat idea definitely aimed at Collectors running out of room and I like the idea of some Dios coming Wall Mountable but it just doesn't scream must buy to me. Now if they did Vader's Meditation Chamber from ESB that'd I'd be refreshing constantly to get.

while it does look nice - I sure hope it is NOT the scheduled Tuesday star wars pre-order. Still holding out hope that is a PF order.

Wow, a lot of harsh comments here. Speaking as someone who is constantly running out of room for collectibles, I think this is a great idea and look forward to seeing what else they plan to offer. The Obi-Wan sculpt is really well done.

wake me up when they make a 1/6 death star that can be hung from the ceiling.

I like it. I don't know if I'll purchase it (Funds are a little tight) so it'll depend on the price and size of the piece.

Back