Dual Display Diorama Obi-Wan Kenobi Sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's just gone to packing at Play.com here in the UK, Thought this would have shown up first in the US. Anyone receive it yet ??

I've had mine for weeks. To be honest, I wasn't really ecstatic about it. It's nice, but not overwhelmingly so. I haven't even bothered to photograph it yet. Which is what I usually do immediately upon opening a collectible.

I've had mine for weeks. To be honest, I wasn't really ecstatic about it. It's nice, but not overwhelmingly so. I haven't even bothered to photograph it yet. Which is what I usually do immediately upon opening a collectible.

is it the paint/sculpt or the non-dynamic pose that makes it underwhelming to you?

Certainly not the paint/sculpt. I think that they couldn't be any better. I guess that the concept is nice, but, ultimately, it doesn't really fit with the collection I have going. So we'll call it a personal thing. For what it is, it was executed to perfection. It just wasn't for me. (Although I have no designs on selling it. I'm weird that way...)

I would love to see this attached to a wall, any pics of that? I wonder what the next one is going to be?. Obi wan on goba when they were on the wall? you gotta love fragggle rock.?

Hi Spikecast,

Status is out for delivery ???

Odd, ah well, Tomorrow it is :(

Will post pics on AVForums too ;)

Here it is, Sorry about the dodgy pics. The light-up feature works very well and the detailing is excellent, Very pleased overall.

sabotage2.jpg
[/IMG]

sabotage1.jpg
[/IMG]

Back