Dual Display Diorama Obi-Wan Kenobi Sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know if Obi won is removeable? I really like the base and can use it on a star wars scene I've been putting together.

Question for anyone who owns this:
How do you turn the lights on? If the tractor beam lever that obi-wan uses in the film is supposed to turn it on and off, then mine is broken. I bought it on Ebay, SUPPOSEDLY NEW from Redford Films, but it is clearly used. No instructions or certificate of authenticity. I replaced the batteries already. I am highly bummed, since I wouldn't have paid what I did for a used product.

EDIT: darthblitzwing was kind enough to direct me to the switch. Unfortunately, it still does not work. My piece must truly be broken. He also said it did not come with a CoA or instructions, so I'm not missing anything. I'm still pissed that Redford Films would sell something used as new. They still have one listed on Ebay, claiming it is new! Redford Films told me they are NOT an authorized Sideshow dealer. Anything they are selling from Sideshow is from a 3rd party seller. I will never buy a Sideshow product from them ever again...

Sorry to revive such an old thread...

Last edited:
Back